taken

Our family has grown since that speech a year ago. We are 14 years old, well some of us.

We are doing well, everything is the same. We still do tests and see other units. I love it, I love how everything is going and hope nothing will change.

Newt and I are doing well also, we haven't fought at all and we're happy. Newt wants to give me something because it's our anniversary.

_______

"Hey love" I love it when he calls me that. "Hey blondie, when am i getting my surprise."

He chuckled and walked to the bottom bunk and layed down. "Not yet" I groaned then went back to reading.

It's night time and he's taking me somewhere, where I'm guessing is the rooftop.

But I don't care how many times we go here I love it. It's peaceful, beautiful, and calm.

He helped me out and he led me to a table. Yea the same table that we use always.

We like it here, so we never moved it. The same with the pillows. It had a candle and food that looked good.

We sat down and started eating. It was quiet, but nice. "Happy anniversary love" I smiled and said, "happy anniversary."

After the food we got our presents. "I go first" I handed him my gift and he chuckled at how excited I was.

When he opened it he saw a necklace.

(You can pick which one you like

(You can pick which one you like. I like the first one, since it says hope on the side of it.)

He smiled and said, "thank you y/n" my smile grew and I said, "your welcome."

He gave me his gift and it was in a small box. I looked at him and he looked happy.

I opened it and say two rings. I didn't know what to say. "They're promise rings" I looked at them and took one of them out and observed it.

He took it and grabbed my hand and put it on. I lifted my hand to look at it. "I love it" I said and wrapped my arms around Newt.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me "I knew you would" he said before giving me a kiss on the head.