Spy-work and Carrots

Haru awoke once again the next day to be greeted by the posters hanging on the walls. It was the weekend now. Though the week itself had been a boring blur, of which she only recalled joining the basketball club as their manager. Class to class she had sat there and did all she was told but she felt like there was no need to try. Like all she could do was get things right even though before she would stand there unable to answer.

Haru sat up quietly and scanned the room. She hadn't given it much time but it looked different. She stood up and began walking around the room, looking at the posters she had ever so carefully placed there. But the pictures were not of Kuroko no basket but instead were a jumble of other anime she had watched as well as a large portion of them being of kpop idols she listened to. She listed each anime as she saw them:

Fairy Tail

Bleach

attack on titan

Haikyuu!

Noragami

hamatora

log horizon

detective Conan

all of them were there. Hundreds of posters covered the walls and shelves and shelves of dozens figurines from each anime. 'WAIT IS THAT GONE?!?' Haru thought panicked. She hurriedly flung her closet door open and grabbed a large safe from the top. She stared at it for a moment. This safe was where she had stored her copy of the Kuroko no basket character bible, an extremely important book to her even though she had memorised it's entire contents. Slowly she entered the code that would unlock the safe. '6...15...7...16' she said to herself.

The lock clicked open and Haru looked inside to find an extremely large amount of papers and files. She withdrew them and spread each of the documents on her bed. There were several very thick files each labelled. When Haru took a closer look at each of them the labels said "the generation of miracles" another called "Teiko" and several others that were the names of each of the high schools that the miracles were attending. Upon one of them was Seirin. The red-haired girl opened the file to find thick booklets on each of the players as well as Riko-senpai. And soon enough upon checking, she soon found that all the files had large booklets on everyone of the members of each team. Haru wondered how all this information had come to be in this form. When she remembered her planner. The timetable that she had used on the first day she had come here happened to be a planner which had everything that was to be done in it.

Opening the planner her saw that on today's slot the words "go to Shutoku high and study players numbers 6,10,4,8 and 5"

to Haru, she knew straight away who they were. She thought she might as well go. After all, everything was laid out for her. Right now she needed to lay low and act as normal so she could find out how to get back to her world.

Haru packed the large file into a backpack as well as a notebook with a pen, a camera and after getting dressed, she grabbed a pair of sunglasses. She then left knowing the her older brother had left for training. Haru took a bus to Shutoku High school and quietly made her way to the gym.

Upon arrival, she heard the bouncing of the ball, the players calls to each other and the occasional squeaking of sneakers on the floor. Haru, making sure she was not seen, walked up to the door of the gym and watched. Soon she was taking notes on the players, noting down little things. When she heard someone yell out "WATCH OUT!". A ball had been flung in her direction and hit her head.

Soon enough the Shūtoku High Basketball team gathered around her. "are you okay?" asked one.

"why were you watching us practice?" asked another. Only for Kazunari Takao to come over to her with a cold pack. "there, that should help" he said placing the ice pack on Haru's head.