Sneak peek

Haru lay on her bed staring at her ceiling blankly. Music blasting from her laptop that sat up on her desk. She was slightly surprised to find that the anime soundtracks that she listened to in the real world were here for her to listen but instead they were real people and existed within the world she was in now.

She let the melodies hang in the air around her as the red head tried to calm her nerves. Akashi Seijuuro.....she thought trembling. The captain of the generation of miracles...and the only person they fall to. How could I be expected to meet such a scary person?!? She recalled all the times she had truly feared Akashi even though he had only been an anime character. The match between Shuutoku high and Rakuzan high. Akashi was willing to go to extremes just for that. And Akashi's intimidating aura more than makes up for his lack of height. The emperor eye...the most fascinating and yet dangerous of the generation of miracles' talents.

Haru shook her head abruptly. For now I shouldn't worry about that. I should be watching our progress on the winter cup. I have a bad feeling that something's not gonna go right.

"Haru!" a call came from the door. "could I come in?"

"sure Nii-san" she said sitting up on her bed and turning down the volume of her music. Taiga strode into the room, taking a seat at her desk. "Haru, I need you to do something for me" the male said his face lined with a serious expression.

"what is it? You better not ask me to cook you food or something with that face" Haru joked. But quickly stopped after seeing that Taiga remained serious.

"no matter what happens in a match I need you to promise me you won't play. Even if it's against one of the generation of miracles. Don't get on unless I let you" the girl only sat there confused. Why ask this of her? "okay I promise Nii-san" she didn't think much of it. Not now. It seemed like a weird request but none the less she didn't mind.

That's when it happened. A sudden pang and her head was sent spinning and whirling. Her hand was lifted to her temple just as she saw images display themselves.

Basketball players both boys and girls on the ground, crying. Some with twisted ankles others with broken ones. Injured and tired.

A red haired girl in the middle of it all. Holding a basketball. "i-I'm sorry...I just wanted to play..." her voice cracked and hoarse from crying. "Haru!" a booming voice cut through the cries. "don't play basketball anymore, not until you can control those things you call eyes"

"Haru!" huh?

"Haru! Are you okay?" n-nii-san? No that voice it's........

Haru opened her eyes her head still throbbing in pain. But she was greeted with the sight of her childhood friends. "F-Flynn? Yuri?" scanning her surroundings she saw the real world.

"woah there, take it easy Haru" Yuri Lowell said. (see media for what he and Flynn look like. Note: Flynn's the blonde one and Yuri is the Dark haired one)

"What the hell..? what happened?" Haru asked seeing that she was in her house in one of the corridors.

"that's our line. You didn't show up at school today. And when we came to check on you, you were on the floor and you wouldn't wake up" Flynn Scifo explained.

"dammit Haru, don't tell me you didn't eat again. You're going to starve yourself at this rate"

"it's too late for that Yuri, come on Haru I'll get something for you to eat"

TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now seated at the dinner table, Flynn set down a plate of curry in front of Haru.

"But I can't Flynn..."

"you know you're not going to have your blumia disappear if you don't eat" the blonde said with a sad expression on his face.

"please eat Haru, we're worried about you" Haru hated when they were like this. After all this was a touchy subject. "fine" she mumbled as she began to eat.

The two boys watched her, knowing that Haru was probably going to end up throwing it all up later.

They looked at each other and came to a silent agreement.

"Haru, hope you don't mind but we'll be staying with you kay?"

Haru's spoon dropped crashing onto the plate. "What."

"Haru, you need help with this" a soft hand was placed on her shoulder and piercing blue eyes stared at her. Flynn slowly closed in on her. A serious expression on his face.

"Get a room if you're gonna kiss her dude. I gotta eat later"

"Yuri!" Flynn yelled his cheeks tainted pink.

"hahahaha Yuri you're going to be the best wingman ever" Haru said. A smile growing on her lips for the first time since she woke up. I guess I was just dreaming before.....about Kuroko no basket...

"thanks for the compliment but I'm actually really hungry now, got any left overs Flynn?"

"well not for you! Hmph!" Flynn turned his head away from him going along with the act.

"aww but dude I'm hungry" Yuri whined.

"hahaha Flynn you really should feed your husband or else you're not getting any tonight" Haru joked. Both boys blushed at her words and only responded with a "Hey!"

"if you guys are going to move in then you gotta follow the rules okay? So no throwing clothes everywhere and don't make too much noise at night kay?"

"w-what the? What kind of noise do you think we're gonna make missy?!?"

"hush, I know you can't contain your love for Flynn, Yuri" Haru continued waving her hand dismissively at him whilst smirking. Flynn was kind of dying on the floor as he laughed until tears brimmed his eyes and his ribs hurt. Yuri only pouted in anger. But he really didn't care, he was just happy that the dark haired girl in front of him was smiling again.

TIME SKIP AGAINNNN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day had ended with Yuri and Flynn returning home. And it had been they were going to move in within the next few days. Haru laid back on her bed and stared at the ceiling. Haru.... A voice echoed in her head.

"ah!" Haru yelled as her head was overcome with a familiar dizziness. Haru god dammit answer me! The voice screamed. Haru Kagami you better answer me right now or I'm going to panic and throw you out the window. The hell?!? Nii-san?? B-but how? Haru's thoughts were interrupted by another voice, similar to hers well we don't him to panic do we? Come on wake up, Nii-san will really do it you know.

Haru's eyes opened to see the worried face of Taiga. "Nii-san?"

"you alright? Gez you scared me"

"sorry....I just felt a little dizzy"

"you gonna be able to live through tomorrow?" Taiga said worried

"I'm not going to die Nii-san"

The conversation progressed as a blur of arguing about Haru's wellbeing. I wonder what happened to Flynn and Yuri.....She thought to herself. That's when she realized, she had eaten Maji burger earlier...and she hadn't thrown it up. She actually felt full and satisfied when she had eaten it. I-I don't have blumia here...I don't have blumia.... "I don't have blumia" Haru whispered to herself amazed. "huh? Why would you have blumia? You can eat as much as I can if you're hungry" Taiga said puzzled.

"I want a parfait" Haru muttered blankly. "eh?"