School

I have been in this "special" school for about one and a half years now, and I think I learned more in that amount of time than I did in the four years I took in high school. In high school, we really didn't learn much. We always learned about things that we didn't need in our lives. In this school, we learn about fighting, self-defense, sneaking around, stealing, and how to properly run a company/mafia.

Carson and my father made it clear to the school that we didn't want our families interacting with each other, so the school put my classes on one aide is campus while Dylan and Max's are on the other side.

I really didn't care if I saw them. As long as we didn't make any interaction whatsoever, then I was good.

I don't normally make a scene in school, but when someone bumps into me or tried to knock me over, I pretty much tackle them every time, no matter who it was. I have a huge reputation in school though. It feels like everybody is looking down on me, even the teachers.

Anyways, I need to go to school, I'll write again after school.

————————————————————————————————————

"Hey," my best friend said walking up behind me.

"Hey," I smiled.

Annie and I have been best friends for years. "So how's life?" She asked walking beside me.

"Oh you know, normal," I sighed.

"Nothing in your life is normal Blaire," She said rolling her eyes.

"True," I smiled again.

"Have you talked to your sisters lately?" She asked trying to make small talk.

"Nope, not a single word," I looked down at the sidewalk.

"Hey, they love you," Annie said putting her hand on my back.

"Don't touch me," I said reminding her.

"Sorry," She said quickly retreating her hand back to their side.

"So party tonight?" She started. My house?" She added.

"Sure, what time?" I asked sitting down at the bus stop bench.

"Maybe around 5?" She asked. We already know that if she says the party starts at 5, it really starts at 6, just because people don't like to be early or on time.

"Sure," I said looking for the bus.

"Who are you inviting?" I asked.

"Pretty much the whole school," She smiled.

"Everyone?" I asked surprised.

"Well not everyone, definitely not the geeks down on floor 3," She rolled her eyes again.

"Aww, why not? Don't you want to hear how to build a computer all night?" I asked sarcastically.

"You're right, I should invite them," She also said sarcastically.

The bus pulled up to the bus stop and we both got in. There were a lot of people on the bus, but the two people I spot right in front of me, Dylan and Max, staring at me. I froze, damn it. They never take the bus.

"So what's up with you and Levi?" Annie asked noticing Dylan and Max.

"He asked me out a couple of days ago," I said turning my attention to Annie. Her expression on her face turned from stern to excited.

"Oh my god! Really?" She exclaimed. "Did you say yes?" She asked.

I slightly nodded my head and turned my head back to Dylan and Max. Their faces were red. The bus stopped and I got up before they did. I grabbed Annie's hand, and I gave Dylan and Max a slightly sarcastic smile, as I walked out of the bus and onto the school campus.