Time To Save The Villainess' Head!

As the maids rush up to me asking what was wrong I realized that I am in the villainess' room. I shouted "𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙢 𝙞 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚?!" I panicked and started backing away from the maids, one of them asked "𝙇𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙖 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?" And one of them sneered saying "𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧" after saying that the other maids looked at me with disgusts and left.. But one that looked at me with pity and sympathy was June.. She's a caring maid who took care of Martha ever since she was a child. While the other maids were disrespectful to Martha. "𝘼𝙝..𝙢'𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙄 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙨, 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚" as soon as she said that she left. Lady?... What do they mean? As I turn around and saw my reflection on the mirror.. I'm..​𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙖 𝘿𝙚 𝙁𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚?!

As I took some time to adjust to this new..life? I realized this isn't a dream, it's really happening. I reborn as the villainess in that novel!- but her ending.. She got be-headed. "𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣?.." I thought to myself.
"𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩..𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚!- 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚!" I called out to one of the maid as I realized that I have to know what day it is so I can plan on fixing the villainess' ending.. Maybe then I won't have to die again. When June walked into the room I sprint to her and asked "𝙐𝙝𝙢 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮?" June was shocked by my sudden question.. It was written all over her face so I couldn't help but notice it. June replied nervously "𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙮 24𝙩𝙝 1576 𝙢'𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮!- 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙢'𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮?"
June looked very confused by my question it seems.. But wait!- this is the day I have to meet up with my fiance the crowned prince! Oh right.. He is the male lead- "𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨" I'll explain some important stuff, so long story short. The villainess was the crowned prince's fiance and the engagement was formed by a contract between my father, the grand Duke and the emperor of this empire. The prince didn't like the villainess as much as how she liked him. And one day the female lead had to appear during a tea party and caught the male lead's attention and right.. He fell inlove with her at first sight. Anyways enough explaining and let's get back to where we left off.

"𝘼𝙝 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩! 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡" right now it's best to use this day as a way to break the engagement with the crowned prince. And since it's the year 1576 right now.. Martha should be about 16 years old!- "𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙢'𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮?" June asked nervously.
And now that she mention it.. I'm still in my night gown- "𝙔𝙚𝙨, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚" after saying that June look awfully surprise, which confused me for a moment then I remembered that the villainess does not have a kind heart due to her past and would be awfully blunt and rude to the maids or butlers. "𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙢'𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮! 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪!" June bows after saying so and rushed to the closet. When she got back after awhile she showed me some.. Interesting dresses? "𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢'𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮?" June's eyes glows with excitement. And honestly she seems like a bunny to me. Ah let's see the dresses.. "𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚."
The red dress really caught my eyes. It has a black cape attached to it at the back and the corset seems more lighter than the other and a gold chain detailed on the end of the skirt. Honestly the dress itself impressed me. As June helped me get ready, I am just staring blankly into the mirror and thought to myself.. "𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙖 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡?.. 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚?.. 𝙤𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙- 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙- 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮-" when June was done dressing me up like a doll I dismissed her and encouraged myself that I can do this.. I can break the engagement with the crown prince. Honestly I never felt so glorious than that moment.