Introduction

Heyyy!! I'm 𝐸𝑚𝑚𝑎 Hughes and I'm in 𝕸𝖆𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝕽𝖎𝖉𝖌𝖊 𝕳𝖎𝖌𝖍 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 Junior Year. I love to read books and listen to music and most importantly to eat!! Also I love to watch movies especially horror or mysterious. My mom is a teacher and my dad is a doctor and I too want to be one. And I have a sister who is 5 years younger to me, her name is Olivia.  I'm may be a... well very  boring individual for people but you know,  I am a bit introverted and can't share everything (or rather anything) occuring in my life with everyone. Though if I'm with my one and only best friend (you may even think she is my sister, we're soo close!)  Angela , who understands me pretty well, in favorable surroundings (like my room) I can be myself and can enjoy to my fullest by being myself.

 So as you can imagine, I'm not very open to anyone and I don't like to talk much, (I would rather listen) and as a result, everyone in school "thinks" I'm a shy nerd who's studying the whole day. Okay I agree, I read a lot but its mix of storybooks and school books. AND I HATE MATHS. I just manage to score average marks in it. And I LOVE science, be it chemistry, biology or physics. I also have psychology which is interesting so I like it.

Many people think "nerdy" or "well behaved" people are extremely boring but its their opinion. If they like to stay with people who they may think are fun , a large crowd or gatherings are just what they want. But I would say everyone has their own ways of having fun and something which may be fun for you may not be fun for others. That doesn't mean you are boring. You are unique in your way and surely you will find someone, someday who will like what you do and have fun in whatever you think is fun so you can share your interests and hobbies.

*********************

Authors Note:-  Hello friends!! This is my first book. Hope you like it. This is the protagonist's pov of the story and just a small introduction about her. She will be the narrator only so let's not delay and start reading the story!! 

Also this is totally fictitious story which I made in my imagination and if you feel offended that I've written anything matching to your life(like names and all), please note that it is merely by coincidence and I've just chosen some random names. Also some things may be totally made up (like teenagers not of age, driving cars) so they are just used to make the story interesting and is complete fiction.

And also vote the chapters which you like and comment. Please do help me rectify any grammatical/ other errors I've made by writing in the comments section. Share the book as much as you can.

And don't forget to follow for future updates.