𝕽𝖊𝖉 𝕷𝖎𝖕𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖐

I was awakened by the ringing of my phone. Who wakes up so early on a weekend? 

"Hello?" I picked the phone without looking whose calling.

"Hey! Get ready in 5 minutes I'm coming to pick you up" said an enlivened Angela.

"Hey wait, I've just woken up!  Let me at least come to my senses! Where are we going and why?"

"We're going shopping today. And I want you fully ready in 15 minutes. Rima is also coming with us as we all know she LOVES shopping. So I will pick her up and come to your house. Get UP RIGHT NOW!" and she hung the phone before I could say anything.

I saw the time and its 11:30 A.M! I really am a bit... too late today but it's okay since I don't have much work here. I woke up and got ready. Oh, I don't like shopping much. But since both Rima and Angela love it, they tag me along with them and I always stand waiting outside changing room while they try on some (sorry, many) clothes. 

They came to pick me up at 11:50. Then we went to the new mall which had opened just last week. Angela and Rima did their shopping while I had a look around the shop. There was a cosmetics section so I went there and there were shelves of different colored nail paints. Well I had many at home of all the colors I wanted. I found one gleaming royal blue one which caught my eye and decided to buy that. So just when I was going to take it to the payment counter, the shelf of lipsticks caught my eye. Mind you I NEVER find lipsticks fascinating  but the design on the holder was SO BEAUTIFUL and I couldn't resist the urge to buy it. So I ended up buying the nail paint and a RED LIPSTICK?! which I never imagined I would ever buy.

Then I walked back to see whether the other girls were done choosing their dresses. Angela was stuck between a beautiful black dress and an equally beautiful red dress both of which equally suited her perfectly as if they were made for her. But in the end I liked the black one more so she bought the black dress only. Then we had some lunch and went back to our homes. Actually, we dropped Rima first and then Angela decided she would have a sleepover with me to which I happily agreed. 

Mom was always very happy whenever I bring my friends home. Firstly because she is also close to my friends and after the incident that happened last year, she always encourages me to make more friends. Uh... you must be thinking what incident, actually I had a best friend whom umm I...

But I can't think about her, thinking about her brings a stinging pain in my eyes and my throat feels dry.. I did not think much and got ready for bed calling it an early night ""Goodnight.""

*************************

Heyyyy guys!! Hope you liked the chapter and do vote if you found it interesting or nice. Also comment on what do you think,  happened last year? Who is this best friend and how she affected Emma? Continue Reading to find out!! Cheers!!!!