𝓝𝖊𝖜 𝓕𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘

A/N:- Please set the above video on loop by right clicking on the pause/play button cause I could not upload the animation. Thank You..

******************

At the cafeteria, I was surprised to see more people at our table. As I went to our table, Angela explained it to me. Apparently, she had asked out Abriel to come and sit with us and he had agreed so here are Abriel and friends at our table which is now crowded. So we had a chat over the lunch though I did not speak much. We went off to our classes as the bell rang.  

Oh and I forgot to tell one thing! There is a good news, I do have a class with Angela and Rima , its art class which we have after English (which is after break). Edmond is also there in it. Last week I did not know since our old art teacher has retired and they had to find a new art teacher for us. Today we are going to have art with our new teacher. 

Even though I suck at drawing, I like art class since its the class when you can chat while you draw and your teacher doesn't say anything to you. So you have a kind of free period. Today I sat with Angela and Rima sat with one of Angela's newly made friend who is a shopaholic just like her and they become very good friends instantly. Edmond sat with Abriel on the bench next to us.

Abriel and Emma chatted throughout the period so I got bored. Then Angela saw me and knew instantly that I was of course getting bored so she said "why don't you and Edmond sit together then you will at least not be bored to silence" and they exchanged seats. Now what shall I talk to about with Edmond?! Okay...

"When will you be giving me guitar classes? You promised me remember?" I asked him.

"Yeah anytime, you know my address, come over today itself?" He said.

"You sure, then I will come over at 4, I won't take much of your time, only 1 hour..." I told him

"Okay, done" he said.  I always wanted to learn guitar, now I can learn it.

 Today evening I went to Edmond's house. It was nice, a big of front yard and he had a pet dog too! I knew from the kennel they had made for it. A Golden Retriever! (I saw him coming out of the house). This again reminded me of our dog, Bo and his memories always make me cry....

"Hey don't be scared, he won't bite you" Edmond said chuckling from behind me.

"I know that and I love dogs so I am not scared of them. In fact your dog reminded me of my pet Bo, he was a beagle and he died in a car accident because he tried to save...." I could not speak anymore, my voice became choked and eyes filled with tears. 

"Oh.... sorry. You can play with my dog anytime you want. His name is Blaze" Edmond said.

"Its ok, Thank you" I said absent mindedly stroking Blaze, he really is friendly and it helped me too!

We went inside. The interior of his house is also beautiful, he had a piano in the left corner of the living room beside which, there is a staircase. and they also had a backyard, lot of play area for Blaze...

We went upstairs to Edmond's room after saying hi to his mother (Sophia) who is a kind and cheerful lady and offered to make us cold coffee. Edmond's room is a bit more bigger than my room(or maybe the arrangement is such that it looked bigger). His room had a bed in the middle and a couch in front of his bed. The bathroom was on the right side of the bed and beside his bed was a cupboard. Behind the bed is the window, a very big window from which the middle of the waterfall can be seen. and on the left side of his room is a different type of compartment with sliding glass door which is his study place with racks of books all arranged a bit shabbily (just like mine). "Nice house!" I exclaimed

"Thanks" he said. Oh and he had his guitar hanged to the wall on the left side of his bed which looked awesome. "Now lets start our Guitar class".

He took the guitar and started playing, his method is first watch and listen then try to play. 

Then he gave me the guitar and I tried playing it. He came from behind me and held the guitar with me. I shivered by the closeness, not that I hate it, in fact I like the warmth. I have never been this close to a boy.  My heart beat speeded up as usual. I swear he knew he had this effect on me. I don't know why my body acts like that in his closeness. He showed me the strings again one by one and I played with him........

After an hour I went back home. I have learnt the basics of playing guitar by now that I have got a nice teacher, a nice friend. ...

***********************************

Heyyy guys!!!!! Thanks a lot for reading and do vote this chapter if you liked it. Also Follow me and comment on the story in the comments section.

ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 !! --->