"Movie night?"

This is long and you probably shouldn't read it but go ahead. Also I'm sorry if there are grammar mistakes I haven't sleep all freaking night and I don't know how i didn't pass out yet

*No one's POV*

"Lizzie you seriously couldn't choose another time for the movie" Josie groans. "No Jo, if we want the real thing we have to watch it now" Lizzie explains.

"At 12:00am (00:00)"Josie's definitely losing it now.

"Don't worry Jo, the squad is coming too, even Finch" the blonde twin explains to her sister.
"And what does Finch have to do with any of this" Josie ask.

"Well, you know since" Josie literally made her stop mid sentence. "Lizzie we're just friends I don't like her that way" the blonde twin just roll her eyes, the truth is that she only mentions Finch to make Josie mad.

Just when Lizzie is about to make some sneaky comment when there's a knock on the door.

"Come in" Lizzie says.

Mg, Jed, Kaleb, Rafael and Landon come into the room.

"Hey guys" Josie says with a welcoming fake smile. "Hey" they all say in unison.

"So, what are we watching" Jed ask. "I don't know Lizzie wouldn't tell me" Josie exclaims with annoyed look.

Just in that moment Finch and Cleo come in, as always Josie is the one with the welcoming smile.

"Well, Josie if I actually told you, you wouldn't be here and where's Hopey Mopey you'll need her" the blonde twin says. This caught everyone's attention.

"What why. What are we watching" Josie ask with a concern look. "Well, I guess she'll come later..." Lizzie pause before saying "We're watching The Exorcist" with the most scary smile you could ever see.

"What NO we're definitely not watching that movie" Josie says while panicking.

"Jo, calm down I'm sure it'll be fine" Rafael says. "Have you ever watch the trailer. That sh!t is the scariest movie that will ever exist" Josie says.

"Calm down drama queen" Kaleb says. "Mg, a little bit of help would be great" Josie is more like pleading for help.

"Jo it'll be fine ok, just go down your blankets and cover every time you don't wanna see something" Mg says.

"Ok y'all, you can put your things in the floor and sit there too" Lizzie says.

"Jo, if you want I could sit with you in your bed" Finch offers but with a weird tone in her voice like flirtatious one, a really bad one.

Lizzie just makes her 'I'm gonna puke face' but smirks when Josie says. "Thank you Finch but I think I'll be ok" obviously trying to let Finch down the best way possible. Finch just roll her eyes and sits on the floor.

They all sit in the floor, not Lizzie and Josie tho since they have their beds, and they start the movie.
_____________
Hope totally forgot about the movie and went for a run in her wolf form.
—————————
While Hope was running in the woods she started feeling, overwhelmed, like anxiety growing in her chest, she felt chills run through her body, if you'd have seen her fur you would've notice.

She felt scared...and that's when it hit her. Today is movie night and those ain't her emotions.

So she didn't even bother changing into her human form, she just sprinted to the twins room in her wolf form.
_____________

"FUCK FUCK FUCK, THAT BITCH IS SCARY" Kaleb totally freaking out. "RUN BITCH RUN... THIS IS NOT FINE AT ALL" Rafael yells.

"GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP, FUCK, SHIT IM NOT SLEEPING TODAY" Jed yells. "ME NEITHER" Cleo yells.