Two

Several days passed of me and Leela sitting at home, doing nothing. Then on Friday, we decided to eat at our favorite restaurant called BakeGrill. I completely ensured that all the weak points in our house were sealed, then we set off. What followed was an amazing dinner but a surprising repetition. This time a window in the flat was flung open and on the sill were stacked none other than the same browning envelopes. And I could swear my favorite song was playing somewhere, but with an eerie undertone.

The third and final time I received the letter-containing packets, my curiosity got the best of me. I had just come back from a late-night party at my friend's and it was 2 AM. I had tucked Leela in to sleep and she was fast asleep when I arrived. This time, the letters were arranged in front of our music system. This was just getting curiouser and curiouser. I opened one envelope, then the next, and the next for a good five minutes. All of them had written in them the same coordinates as were in the sand the other day: 18°55'36.624" N 72°49'57.378" E.

Those coordinates. I could figure out easily. In this technology-oriented world, even if you're a total noob at geography, you can figure out the exact location of coordinates on Earth. Through Google. I typed in the digits and letters, then hit the search icon. Top result: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vaastu Sangrahalaya. Oi! That was just a 10 minute walk away! I decided to go there tomorrow to see if there really was something waiting for me there. But then, I decided to take the car instead. Guess I was just too curious to wait even ten extra minutes.

The next morning Leela was up before me. I had slept in long and deep with contempt. I was part of a mystery! My very own! One which deserved a book, however good or bad. Like this which you're reading right now. It is not complete yet, obviously. I write as soon as possible to the actual even happening. So till now I really don't know where this case is headed.