Five

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*The next two days of drive were again very ordinary other than some nice songs (my choice) and good conversation with the driver, so I would not like to bore you with the details.

We reached an Airbnb, where we already seemed to have a booking? Funny. But anyway, it was a big, big house. We settled in. It was already evening. "Oooohoohoo," I yawned. My daughter and I were soon fast asleep. Sightseeing as well as investigating for tomorrow.

I woke up the next morning. Leela was again already up before me. Was I oversleeping or what? But never mind. I asked Leela where she wanted to go. She had clearly made up her mind based on our last trip. The Qutub Minar was her favorite from last time, and she wanted to go there again. Good though, she could understand more stuff this time, probably. We went to the man who was officially our driver for Delhi then. The monument was barely 7-10 minutes away...

We arrived at our destination. We got out and got our tickets, then walked around, exploring. After half an hour, we were both sweating madly in the Delhi sun. Oh, how much better Mumbai weather was, I can't even begin to explain. Now what happened later wasn't exactly a repeat of the last 'clue' dropped, but was in fact what I assumed to be another hint in the search.

On one wall there was an audio tour point as well as a board for a map of the complex. But on closer inspection, I realized that a piece of clingfilm with marker scribbles was laid on top. I have always been one for cleanliness, so I took it off. I observed it carefully. There weren't actually meaningless scribbles, but instead a roughly drawn map of Delhi NCR.