Chapter 12

"We can start here." Lifting her up and wrapping her legs around his waist he started kissing again. Hot, drugging kisses as he carried Yuri slowly to the bed, his big hands clenching on her bottom, making her aware of the fact she was stark naked.

Yuri wrapped her arms around him, relishing the sensation of his skin under her fingers. Namjoon sat down on the bed with Yuri straddling his lap. His hands moved to her face, broad palms cupping cheeks, fingers burrowing into her hair as they kissed, heads angling as if they couldn't taste enough of each other. There was no such thing as too close. Her breasts smashed against his chest, desperate, hungry for more of him, loving the hard strength of him surrounding her. The pressure of his mouth increased. He nipped with his teeth before dragging his open mouth down her throat. When he got to where my shoulder and neck met, he bit down, not hard enough to hurt but enough for Yuri to release a moan. Namjoon closed both hands over her aching breasts and arched into his palms. His dark head descended and his mouth closed over one nipple, drawing it deep into the warm heat of his mouth. "Oh, God," she cried, burying her hands in his hair and holding onto him. "Don't stop."

He moved his mouth to other breast, his words fanning over my moist nipple. "We're just getting started. This is going to take all night baby girl" A shudder ran through Yuri at his words, at what his mouth was doing. His hands gripped her waist and ground her down harder against his erection. Moaning, she widened her thighs and rocked against him, searching for relief. He felt delicious, hard, and insistent against the heat of her. Her belly clenched with need, making her wet. She couldn't take another minute of this. Her gaze focused on his face. "Please."

"What? What do you want?" her hands went for Namjoon's belt, fingers fumbling, hating that he still wore his jeans. "This. I want you". In one swift move, he lifted her off him and set her down on the bed. Yuri watched mesmerizingly, every part of her trembling as he stood and made quick work of removing his boots and jeans. He stood before her in tight black briefs that did nothing to hide the hard outline of him. Her eyes widened at the sight of his bulge. Sliding off the bed she stood before him, touching his face lightly. "Yuri," he breathed. Namjoon pressed an open-mouthed kiss to her palm. Wrapping his arms around, he came down over her on the bed. She felt small and delicate as he kissed his way down her body. He was so much bigger than her, hard and muscled, and Yuri felt cherished, loved.

Yuri felt like everything all her life had been leading to this moment where she finally released control. When I finally trusted someone else. When she let Namjoon in.

His fingers touched her, feather-light, skimming up the inside of thighs, she arched, clawing on duvet cover as his fingers found her, parted her, and delved into her heat.
"Namjoon," Yuri choked out, bewildered as his thumb found that tiny, hidden nub and pressed down on it, and then rolled it between his fingers. "Namjoon, please."
"Not yet." He slid down her body and put his mouth there. Yuri came up off the bed in ecstatic. He flattened a hand against her belly, holding her down as his fingers pushed and pulled back the tiny hood of her clit, drawing it between his lips, his tongue playing as he sucked.

Yuri gasped and shuddered, sensation eddying out from the spot where his mouth worked on her to every single nerve in her body. She seized his head, fisting his hair. His hands slid under her ass, lifting her higher and holding in place for him like she was some kind of feast. "Namjoon, please!"

"Tell me, baby." His lips moved against making her wilder. She tugged on his hair, trying to bring him back up on top of her. He continued to work her oversensitized flesh with his lips, tongue, and teeth, toying with her. Yuri released a long, keening moan as he eased one finger deep inside, adding to her torment.

"Tell me," he demanded, adding a second finger inside, pushing deeper, hitting a spot that sent her spiraling. His mouth sucked her harder then, only adding to the intensity of her orgasm, making it go on forever.