Chapter 9

The next morning Yuri had a surprise for RM as he didn't know she will be accompanying the Bon Voyage team to New Zealand. But she would be joining them at their stay place as she had to go ahead to make necessary preparations. The band members arrived at their destination. RM was stressed as they had work to be done for the release of Map of soul: 7 but all of the stress and anxiety was gone when he saw Yuri was waiting for them along with the security & camera crew. She had that incredible smile on her face on seeing RM and he was sure his grin was as goofy as his heart right now. The schedule was tight-packed from road travel to hiking, grocery shopping, camping, and biking. Yuri spent most of the time with the crew and she enjoyed it apart from work the snowy feel of New Zealand was something to be reckoned with. RM was busy with the band members and he did wonder will he and Yuri get time for themselves. The season was too much fun even for the crew, the 5th day stay was at The Views by Touch of spice for the members. Whereas the crew opted for another rental house in the same vicinity. All the members and even crew after JHope, Jimin and RM's biked trip to The Boatshed Cafe had settled down for the night. Everyone was keen to explore the Queens town without the camera attached to them. Yuri decided to ask RM if he wanted to come along with her for a night walk, as soon as she texted him the reply came "Outside in 5", which made her smile. Both were decked up in warm clothes as the night wind blew past ruffling Yuri's hair, RM smoothed it down looking at her face all pink from cold. They were in an alley leading to their stay, RM bend down to kiss her, it always took him by surprise how every kiss felt like the 1st time. Holding hands walking together, RM felt the warmth from Yuri flowing into his heart the warmth he always craved for! Oh God!!! He was falling in love with her. When they reached the stay Yuri gave him a sweet peck on the lips saying good night in reply RM said "I....I...Yuri, I'm...Good night baby girl. See you tomorrow." She smiled and left for her room, RM had almost told her that he loves her, so naive of him.

The next day V had gone out to get gifts for the members, later everyone got their flight back to Seoul city. It was a long flight; everyone was either asleep or busy on their mobiles. Yuri was busy scribbling in her journal, yesterday night she felt like Namjoon wanted to say more than "good night" but left it unspoken, she herself had to talk to him. Suddenly Jhope and Jimin propped themselves beside her, she looked up from her work. Yuri always liked to sketch and doodle things she found interesting, today she was keenly sketching Namjoon's silhouette. Closing the journal, she looked at the mischievous faces of her favorite band members the sunshine Jhope and kind-hearted Jimin. Both were curious about RM & Yuri, Jhope asked "So how's the figuring out part of you and our Rrraapp Monster going on?" Jimin looked at her with hopeful eyes. Yuri replied calmly "I think I'm falling in love with him" she sighed and continued "I need to tell to him about something very important, then he has to decide about next." Jimin looked worried "Is it something bad? Will it hurt him?". Yuri loved Jimin for this reason he was genuinely concerned about everyone's well being that's how natural he was. "No, nothing bad nor am I going to hurt him. It's just something about me he should know." Both said together in unison "Okay we will be waiting for an update", With that, both went back to their seat, Yuri heard Tae asking them "What update?".

After reaching back to their home, she messaged RM asking to have lunch together tomorrow. RM agreed not knowing how single-handedly Yuri managed her son, her brother, and their relationship for years. They were sitting in the high cafe attached to Bighit studio. Yuri was very nervous and constantly fidgeting with her shirt sleeves. RM noticed how nervous she was exactly opposite to her relaxed work attire today in baby blue Veronica Beard shirt and black pants. He was aware she was damn busy at work with many meetings lined up but took out time for lunch together to tell him something important, so he waited patiently for her to begin. Yuri looked him in the eye hopefully, he would understand her, she trusts him moreover she loves him. "Toni and I....."