Part 2

As night past Goku and his family woke up, and Goku was warming-up a bit, then they went to Master Roshi's house to let Roshi meet his only son, "Gohan. They were having a good time well almost, then the Saiyan, Raditz, Goku's brother arrived on Earth, then Raditz was wandering around.

Raditz: Grrrrrr, I can't believe that Kakarot failed carry out his mission. I'll find him and deal with him.

As Raditz made the statement, he then uses his scouter to find Goku's energy level, then the scouter keeps on pinging.

Raditz: A power level of 500? Could it be you Kakarot. WELL, PREPARE YOURSELF KAKAROT!!!!

Then Raditz took off, and is about to head to Roshi's house.

Goku: Woah, what's this? What an horrible energy that I'm sensing right now.
Krillin: Woah, I'm afraid that this is just the tip of the ice peak.
Master Roshi: I'm afraid he's heading here on my house.
Goku: But why us?!?! What does he want from us?
Master Roshi: I really don't know.

Then Raditz arrived in Roshi's place...

Raditz: Kakarot, your mission, why didn't carry out your mission?
Goku: I don't even know who you are, and what do you mean by, "why didn't I carry out my mission?"
Raditz: Well, let me remind who I am, well, I am your brother, Raditz, your mission is suposse to eliminate all life forms here.
Goku: I don't know who you are, I don't a brother!!!!!
Raditz: You must've hit yourself in the head, Kakarot, while you landed here, didn't you?
Goku: Well, yeah!!! And who are you, what do you want?
Raditz: I've come here to join our offer in destroying this planet.
Goku: No, thanks. Besides, I leave here this my home, my planet!
Raditz: Fool, join me or your son will have to pay the price.
Goku: NO!

Raditz kicked Goku in the stomach, Raditz was to fast and strong,  that Goku could not keep up with him. Then, Raditz kidnapped Gohan.
Afterwards, Goku asked Piccolo for help, and now their thinking of a strategy to beat Raditz.

Piccolo: Alright, let's do this, let's kill this monster once and for all! By the way, I have developed this technique called the "Special Beam Cannon," it's untested though.
Goku: OK, I hope that this technique can do some damage. Alright let's go!
Piccolo: After I'm finished with this monster, you're next got it?
Goku: There's time to settle this, Piccolo, but now, let's focus on Raditz first.

Goku and Piccolo headed to the place where Raditz is. What a miracle Goku and Piccolo arrived just on time! Also, Gohan was inside in Raditz's space pod.

Raditz: Kakarot, I'm glad you came.
Goku: Give me back my son!
Raditz: Alright then let's fight!

The fight started...

Goku: Man, this guy is too fast.
Raditz: He's faster than the speed of light!

Raditz was still to strong and fast.

Gohan: Daddy, help me. *cries*
Goku: Stay strong, Gohan!
Piccolo: Goku, I'll use the Special Beam Cannon, try to hold him off
Goku: Ok.

While Piccolo tries to do his move the "Special Beam Cannon," Goku has to hold-out against Raditz. Can our hero survive this battle? Find out next time on Dragonballz.