Chapter Two.

Hunter slowy pulled his hand away from my mouth, trying to keep me quiet. I pulled away from him and quickly ran to the other side of my room. "What are you doing here?!" I said, trying not to sound frightened by him. A sly grin spread across his pale pink lips. "Someone has to show you how to hunt, aren't you hungry?" My eyes widen, visions flashing through my mind of killing people, I could never do that! "I... I can't eat a human Hunter.." I watched as his eye brow rose and he stepped closer to me. "Your thirst will get the better of you. Since you're a newborn however we cant leave you on your own. You could hurt a lot of people if you get thirsty enough." And before I knew it his hand was linked with mine and we were flying out my window in mid-air. I automatically attached myself to his back, afraid of hitting the ground. We landed but I didnt notice, I heard a deep chuckle before I pried myself away from Hunter. I blushed as he smiled at me revealing his gorgeous dimples indented into his cheeks. He entertwined our fingers once again and we started walking towards Hunter's house. "Why did you choose me..?" I ask, turning my head to look at him. "I uh. I thought you would be able to handle it." he looked away from me avoiding my glance. I clench my jaw tight and stay silent until I slowly see a big old victorian house start to appear infront of us. It looked eerie, the house painted completely black, blinds closed, the shutters were almost falling off. "Is THAT your house?!" I questioned, sort of afraid to even walk inside. He didn't answer he just looked at me and nodded. I took a deep breath and watched as Hunter opened the door for me. I stepped inside, suprised to see that it was rather.. Colourful. The walls were a lovely green colour, it all looked so normal. I never would have thought a house that looks so bad on the outside would look this amazing on the inside. I watched Hunter and followed as he led me downstairs, opening the cellar door. "I want you to meet someone Samantha." he smiled.