Chapter four.

Recap: "What does she mean.. Mate?"

Hunter's P.O.V

I look around nervously before clearing my throat. "The person that bites you is automatically mated to you, you only mate to them if they drink your blood though." I watched as her eyes slightly widened but it was barely noticable. She opened her mouth and spoke quietly "so you're saying if I drink your blood we will be mated?" I shake my head "I'll be mated to your forever, I'll love you because I bit you, but you don't have to drink my blood.." I mumble. I want her to be my mate, I've wanted that since the first time I saw her. Her long pale brown hair flowing over her shoulders and her green blue eyes sparkling. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard laughing, I didn't even knotice Samantha had left, I walked downstairs again to find her standing with Niall. My smile faded as I saw her smiling and laughing and being all flirty. I walked up to her, entertwining our fingers once again but was suprised when she pulled away, smiling at Niall. "Samantha.." I whisper. "You said I don't have to drink on your blood.." she says sternly and slightly annoyed. I look at her, trying to hide my angered expression. It was then I knew what was going on.. Samantha was going to be a fight.. I will be the one to win it.