Chapter One.

Hi guys! this is my first story and Im really excited for it! i had a lot of ideas for this story and I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha's P.O.V

I woke up, abandoned.. Laying in the middle of the woods.. I recognized my surroundings. I'm close to my house, I can almost feel someone watching me. I slowly sit up, looking at my skin. I'm extremely pail, almost porcelin looking. I was hoping I had a nightmare, not the fierce and harsh reality. I place my fingers to my neck and there it was.. A bite. I had heard stories about the Thomas children. Just old folklores and such, myths you could say. I heard that they were Vampires, of course you wouldn't believe that right? Well, sure enough it wasn't a myth. The oldest son, whom I had the misfortune of knowing had chased me into these woods, little did I know it would be the last time I felt the warmth of my skin, seeing that all of my pigment was gone.. I looked almost, ghostly. I stood up quickly, and started walking home. Why do I feel someones presence here? When I arrived I immediately walked into my room, knowing my step-dad wasn't home. I shut my door and stood infront of my mirror, admiring my new reflection. My long brown hair was darker.. Almost an auburn colour, my eyes were a brighter green than usual, vibrant and welcoming. I smiled at myself, I've never felt so.. Alive. I stopped when I heard someone walking, they didnt sound close though. I ran at lightning speed over to my window, then I saw him.. Hunter. I winced at the sight of him, watching him stride carelessly over to my house. He saw me and a grin spread across his plump pink lips. I flinched as he jumped onto my house, grabbing my window for support and then hoisting himself into my room. Before I could scream his hand was placed firmly against my mouth, I struggled to move it away and watched as he slowly told me not to scream.