Battle

This is so funny because I made this almost 3 years ago in early 2021 so why not have it :)

"I cant believe Loki's gotten away again." Natasha shouted, sipping her coffee. We were all sat in the lobby, completely tired out. Steve came over and slumped in his chair. "Why don't we just kill him." Steve said. I chuckled. Thor shot him a nasty look. "That's my brother." he shrieked. "No one is killing Loki on my watch." "I don't think we could even if we tried." said tony, wiping his hands with a tea towel.

Everybody seemed so miserable. "How about we play a game?" i said, smiling. Everyone just groaned or ignored me. "Not now doll." Bucky whispered as he came and sat next to me and put his arm around the back of the sofa. I rolled my eyes. "We can't just sit here while Loki is out there." I exclaimed. "We have to try and find him." "A round of applause for y/n! She's got a great idea!" Sam cried, standing up and clapping. I smiled, finally some appreciation. Bucky tapped me on the shoulder. "He's making fun of you, y/n." My smile frowned and I let out a sarcastic and awkward laugh. "I know... I was playing along." I lied.

"Quiet y/n quiet everybody, I'm getting a call in." tony exclaimed. We all turned around to see Tony fiddling with the remotes. "Anyone know how to work this thing?" he shouted. "You made it." Clint snorted. Suddenly, Nicks face appeared on the screen.

"Wow, your face is very large

"Wow, your face is very large." tony said, looking at the huge screen. "what?" nick exclaimed. "Are you saying my head is big." Me and Wanda laughed between our hands.

"Oh no... I meant the screen looks big, like your face on the screen, not your face but the screen, but the screen is-" "What's up Nick?" Steve interrupted, getting off the sofa and walking up to the screen. "Hey cap. Hey everyone." nick shouted. Everybody murmured back. "

"Why'd you call Nick." Tony said, making himself a cup of coffee. "We've located Loki." Nick replied. Thor sprung to his feet as everybody turned their heads back to the screen. "So you know where he is?" Nat asked. "yep. We're monitoring him. We can see his every movement. We can see everything." I laughed. "Well that's kind of creepy am I right." I looked at the others but no one seemed to laugh. I buried my head down.

"We need you all to get to him straight away before he finds out we are watching him." Nick said, adjusting the screen. "Got it. Can you send me the link to the location and we'll be there straight away." Tony said. Everyone got to their feet and began to walk out of the room.

"I have to warn you though, it's not going to be easy. We can see Loki is with other creatures, or people, but we can't see who. Bring them with you, back here." Nick exclaimed. "Good luck, avengers." With that, he tried to cut off the call. "How do I end this call." He asked, awkwardly. "Press the red button." Steve laughed. "What red-." He disappeared off the screen. "Old people and gadgets just don't go well together." Wanda smirked.

"Y/n? Can I talk to you for a second?" tony asked, motioning ?for me. I walked away with him. "I don't think you should go on this mission." Tony said. "What?" I shrieked. He looked at me, itching his head.

"You don't think I can do it can you. You think I'm weak." I growled. "Get out of my way." I tried to push past him. "Listen to me, why don't you just stay here. You heard what Nick said, it's not going to be easy." tony replied. "I'm not a child Tony! You can't stop me from going on missions forever. I can handle myself, that's why I'm part of this team, like it or not. I might be younger and newer than everyone else, but it doesn't mean that I'm not stronger. I want to help and I'm going, and you can't stop me." He groaned and punched the wall. I smirked at him, before pushing past him to go get ready.

"Everybody got their stuff? Everybody ready?" Tony shouted. Everyone replied, taking their seats. I sat down next to Wanda and buckled my belt. She could sense I was nervous, and she gripped my hand.

"It'll be okay. We'll make sure nothing happens to you." she said, softly. I laughed while rolling my eyes. "I don't need anyone to baby me! I can handle myself, I promise." The ship started with a jolt. "Clint you sure you can drive this thing?" Steve asked, laughing. "Take- off!" Clint shouted, as we flew off.