Variant meeting

Covering my ears, the alarm echoed through the halls. Silently creeping, I could see Alligator turn back into his alligator form and scurry faster than my legs would take me. I stopped for a breath and rested my hands upon my knees, panting. The blank corridors seemed to stretch on forever, but the alarms we're screaming in my ears and I kept the motivation to keep on sprinting. "Loki?" I shouted. "Loki!" A part of me wanted him to appear but the other part of me didn't. My legs felt like jelly as I scrambled down the corridors, slower and slower, my legs giving up.

Suddenly, I heard my name echo from down the corridor. "Y/n? Where are you?" It was Loki. "Loki! I'm here!" I shrieked, but all I could hear was my voice from down the corridor. "That's not very helpful! Keep shouting!" He cried. Unexpectedly, I fell to the floor as it felt like the ship was being hit. I rolled around the floor as the ship was being jolted, over and over again. I managed to get to my feet and lent a hand on the walls as I continued to limp. "Loki I'm here!" I screamed. "Just stay where you are!" The distance echoed.

Running cautiously, I shouted over and over again. As I was running I felt something jab into my side, and automatically slumped down on the floor. The alarm was still screaming crazy as I pulled my hands over my ears. I checked the surroundings, no one was there. I backed up against the wall as another blow hit the ship. I shouted for the last time before everything suddenly became a blur, and I blacked out.

"Y/n! Wake up!" I could see a figure bent down in front of me, shaking me. I roughly opened and closed my eyes. "Ugh your still alive." The figure laughed. I could tell it was Loki. I was still in the same spot where I had fainted, and the alarm was still buzzing. Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted off the ground. I seen a hand under my waist and one hand under my legs, carrying me. I gazed up at Loki who had a sweat bead of blood dripping down his head, carefully sprinting with me in his arms. He looked down into my eyes while running, before I had closed my eyes again and blacked out.

I heard loud voices surrounding me. I couldn't see anything except the darkness of my own eyelids. "But how did they? Is there a tracker on us or something?" I heard a voice say. "We've already sent the ships through the metal detector; a tracker would have shown up. But it didn't." Another voice said. "Well you think it was just luck!" Another shouted.

I weakly pulled my eyes open amidst the arguing. "Guys stop, she's waking up." Slowly, I peeled my eyes open to reveal many figures stood around the bed. The room was small and plain, it looked like a hospital room. They we're all gazing down at me, there must have been about four of them. Suddenly, I jumped up and sat upright, staring at all the recognisable faces with a bewildered look.

"V-v-v." I was trying to say variants, but no words would come out. "Veronica?" One said. "Shush guys she's trying to say something!" Another said, elbowing the other in the stomach. "v..." They all gazed at me. "Variants!" I blurted out.

"Wow she's a smart one." Said an older man in a ridiculous cheap made Loki outfit with a yellow horns hat on his forehead. "I think she was the one that gave me that nasty bruise on my ass." Shrieked another, who was carrying a hammer and had a dark coat with fur around the neck. "You do realise she can hear what we're saying right?" Said another that looked just like Loki this time, except he was wearing all green and had yellow horns on his head. He had a creepy smile plastered on his face.

I had recognised them all from the battle. "Loki?" I dizzily muttered, squinting at the green one. "President, Loki." He replied, with a proud look. "I'm here." A voice said. Everybody parted to reveal Loki in a chair in the corner of the room. He had his hands on his knees, looking over at me.

We made eye contact for a few moments before I looked away and cleared my throat. "Ooooh... I feel an awkward history." The tall one with the hammer sang. He held out his hand for me as if I was going to shake it. I just stared at him for a moment. "Alright." He got the message and pulled his hand away. "They call me Boastful. Boastful Loki."

Someone pushed in front of Boastful and bowed in front of my bed. "I am bond. James Bond." I chuckled as Boastful whacked him in the stomach and cowered down on a chair. "I am classic Loki. Just call me classic. Or bond." I laughed again but because of his costume. "Is it Halloween?" I giggled to myself, before he gave me a cold stare and stepped back from the bed. "Halloween!" Boastful wheezed in the corner. "Fancy dress up day." President chuckled. Boastful began rolling around the floor in hysterics.

"Pair of idiots." A woman stood by the door, dressed in dark green and black clothes, with a dark cape strung from her shoulders. She was wearing a small pair of golden horns on her head like most of them. Loki looked up at her from the chair, still resting his hands on his knees. "I'm Sylvie. The only normal one." She smirked. "None of us are normal. We're the Loki's." Boastful exclaimed, swinging his hands around.

I still felt dizzy; my head was pounding. I could feel my heart pumping throughout my body. "Well, I'm hungry." Boastful muttered, getting out of the chair. "You're always hungry." Classic groaned, following him. "All this muscle don't just grow by itself. You wouldn't know that anyway." Boastful joked a all three of them strolled out the door. "You call that muscle?" Classic shrieked. "You should see my muscle." President exclaimed.

Sylvie still stood in the doorway, gazing around the room. Loki stared at the floor, I could see something was on his mind, something bothering him. There was an awkward silence for a few moments. Slowly, I shifted myself up and let out a cold cough. "Well, I guess I'll go and supervise them two." She murmured awkwardly, leaving the room.

I bit my lip and looked over at Loki. "Uhm... thanks I guess." I muttered quietly. "For helping me." He didn't look over at me. "It was nothing." He whispered softly. I hesitated. "What was that, back there." I asked. He sighed and finally tilted his head towards me. He began to open his mouth but Sylvie came running in, in panic. "We've found him." She said, with a serious expression.

Loki darted for the door, sprinting after Sylvie. "Why do they always keep running out on me?" I shrieked to myself. I stared around the room, spying for a window or a vent to escape. I spied a small vent in the corner, probably big enough to fit my whole body through. I smirked to myself and checked the perimeter again, listening out for footsteps. Gradually, I hauled myself off the bed and tiptoed over to it. "Here goes nothing." I whispered, carefully lifting up the vent.