Variant battle

Taking a breath, I stepped out of the ship, taking in the surroundings. Nothing but dead trees and dead land. What a great hiding spot, Loki, I thought. "This way." Tony directed, leading the way as he geared up his flying boots.

Ahead of us stood a large rock, which had a small entrance to a cave inside. "A cave? He's hiding inside a damn cave? " Sam shrieked. "This is our best guess." Steve said, walking inside. "He's crazy. I knew he was crazy." Sam muttered, following after him.

The cave was large inside and it towered above us. Light shone in from different angles and water dripped from rock icicles in the ceiling. "Clint, grab the tracker and check where he is." Tony demanded.

A tiny mountain of rocks stood next to me. Not thinking straight, I punched it and the rocks toppled over and got sent flying. Some of them hit Steve and he sent me a look that could kill. "Watch it, y/n." He growled and walked away. "Watch it, y/n." I mimicked behind him.

"I got it I got it!" Clint shouted, running in a certain direction. We all ran after him, hearing voices louder as we travelled further through the cave. I panted as we sprinted and dodged over falling rocks. Suddenly we came to a bright opening, and everyone stopped. "Why have we stopped?" I said, pushing everyone out of the way and coming forward. Then I saw them all.

"Oh crap." I snorted, getting back behind everyone. "Oh great. Looks like we have company!" Loki shouted, smirking. "Hello brother." He said, looking at Thor. I peeped through the hole through Steve's arm. I could see Loki was sat with more people, but I didn't recognise them.

"Made friends already Loki?" Tony exclaimed. Loki laughed and got up off the rock. "May I introduce you to the Loki Variants." Loki said with a smirk. "Wait... did you say Loki variants?" Natasha said, curiously. "There all Loki's. I'll explain it when we get back." Thor said, trying to grab Loki.

"Loki teleported to the other side of the room. "I'm not coming with you. None of us are." Loki shouted. "So you want to do this the hard way I expect?" Tony said, walking forwards. "If you insist tinman." Loki smirked. "It looks like you brought little y/n! How nice to see you." Loki said. I rolled my eyes. "Hello, green giant." I said, sarcastically smiling.

I hate Loki. No matter how much I thought he was hot, he had always been a jerk. I liked to call him my enemy.

"C'mon Loki's, we're getting out of here." Loki said, walking towards an exit on the other side while they all followed. Tony flew over to block their exit. "You don't want to do this tinman." Loki laughed with the other variants. Everybody came on over, circling them. "Alright fine I guess we have to fight our way out. Let's just get this over with shall we." Loki said, bringing out his fists.

Tony lunged for the back of Loki but he teleported across the room. "Too slow for me old man!" Loki shouted. Everybody just jumped at each other, fighting like animals. Arrows, shields and red lights were thrown across the room. Tony grabbed me a dragged me to the side, behind a small rock. "Stay here and don't come out. It's too dangerous, they variants are way to clever for us. Stay here you hear me." Tony whispered, before he quickly ran off.

Rocks and dust fell from the ceilings and flew all around me

Rocks and dust fell from the ceilings and flew all around me. I could hear shouting and screaming, and Loki's annoying voice thrown around the room. 'What am I doing.' I thought. 'I can't just sit here. I know I can handle myself, they need my help.' With that, I got up and ran for the variants.

I dived for a variant who had a crocodile on his arm. They swung it at me many times, I used my dodging skills and using my telekinesis to throw things at him. They we're too strong and the crocodile variant had me pinned to the floor with the crocodile just centimetres from my face. I tried to fight him off but he was too strong. Just as the crocodile was about to snap my face off, a hammer was sent in his way and it hammered him across the room. I looked over at Thor who winked at me and carried on fighting.

The fight was up for a while, the variants had good techniques. Helping Wanda fight off a variant, I noticed Natasha in the corner, loosing a fight. Everybody looked tired as the whole room became slower to me. Everything started to become a blur as I looked around in circles and realised we we're loosing.

"I don't know how much longer we can keep this up." Tony huffed to Steve, throwing his metal arm at a variant. Steve looked at tony for a spilt second. "We have to leave... now!" Steve shouted at tony, blocking a dangerous hit with his hammer.

I was so intrigued with what they we're saying I didn't see one of them come and swipe out my legs behind me. I shot upwards and came back down on my leg, whimpering hard as a large, deep cut lay through it. I gritted my teeth as I threw a rock with my mind right at its head, knocking it to the ground before getting back up.

"Everyone back to the ship...right now!" Tony screamed, retreating backwards and helping Natasha up. Everyone gradually began fighting their own way back to the shop, when I saw Sam completely just running back to it. I chuckled but then whimpered, remembering my leg.

I slowly got up, taking good steps and limping back to the shop while the others we're trying to get back. Everyone was together and running out of the cave, on our way back to the ship still being chased. "There's the ship c'mon!" Bucky shouted, as we all ran towards it. Sam had already got it started as the ship got slowly off it's feet.

We all nearly made it to the ship, Nat and Tony we're already on, trying to help everyone up. I was at the back, whimpering because of my leg. Steve and Wanda then jumped on, followed by Bucky. Clint used an arrow to fling himself to the ship and Hulk jumped right into it. "Wait!" I shouted, realising I was one of the last ones on land as they we're picking up speed.

Running closer towards the moving ship, Wanda reached out her hand to me. "Grab it, quick y/n!" she shouted. I ran faster and faster in loads of pain, trying to reach her hand. Just as I was getting close, a variant had grabbed my leg and started dragging me as the ship continued to move forwards, without me.

"Where's y/n?" Tony shouted, looking around the ship. "Y/n!" Wanda screamed, as the variant grabbed me. "Wanda!" I screamed, as I tried to fight his grasp. Wanda tried to jump out of the ship and help me, but Bucky pulled her back and held her in his grasp, no matter how much she tried to get away from it. "Y/n! Stop the vehicle!" Wanda shouted. Bucky held her in position. "We can't! We don't stand much of a chance against them. I'm sorry Wanda, she's gone." Bucky shouted, as the ships door began to close.

"Guys!" I screamed, as the variant still had me in his grasp. I could still hear Wanda screaming as the ship neared further and further away. I battled the variant for a while, until I blacked out and everything became a blur.