Chapter 6: Deal/ Contract

Third Person's Perspective

The cafeteria was buzzing with chatter as students recounted the surprising events of earlier. Euphy's confrontation with Tyrone was the talk of the campus, and it was clear that everyone had an opinion about it.

Sammy, sitting with her friends, couldn't help but laugh at the memory. "Sobrang funny kanina! The way Euphy stood up to Tyrone, nakakatuwa talaga!"

Her friend Victoria nodded, still chuckling. "I know, right? It felt like a scene straight out of a Korean drama. It's the first time I've seen anyone dare to stand up to him. Tyrone looked so stunned!"

Aubrey, meanwhile, was still processing the drama. "I was so lost when Euphy started speaking in Korean. It was both hilarious and confusing. But seeing Tyrone walk out? Classic!"

As the conversations continued, the scene shifted to Tyrone, Kiel, and Drew, who were making their way to their next class.

Tyrone's POV

Tyrone was still seething from the encounter earlier. He and his friends, Kiel and Drew, were discussing the day's events.

"Hoy mga dude, tara na, may pasok pa tayo," Kiel called out as they walked through the crowded hallway.

"Ugh, I'm so not in the mood," Tyrone grumbled. "That Nerd really got under my skin."

Kiel chuckled. "You're acting like a girl. Seriously, chill out."

Tyrone shot him a sharp look. "Careful, Kiel. You're treading on thin ice."

Drew, ever the observer, smirked. "Why so grumpy, man? Dahil ba dun sa nerd na yun?"

"Yes!" Tyrone snapped. "She's the first girl who's ever dared to challenge me. Magbabayad siya sa ginawa niya."

Kiel's eyes lit up with a mischievous idea. "Hey, how about a deal? We set up a contract."

"A contract?" Tyrone raised an eyebrow. "For what?"

"To get back at that Nerd," Kiel explained, handing Tyrone a piece of paper. "Here's the plan."

The paper outlined the terms of the contract:

100 Day's Contract:

Ask her on a date.Make sure that date is unforgettable for her.Ensure she takes you seriously.Get her to kiss you.Be her boyfriend for 100 days.After 100 days, break her heart.

Tyrone read through the contract with a growing smile. "Nice idea, dude! For once, may naitulong kang maganda! But let me think it over."

Kiel and Drew exchanged glances, knowing Tyrone's mind was already racing with possibilities.

"Drew, why aren't you saying anything?" Tyrone asked, turning to his friend.

"Tinatamad akong magsalita," Drew replied nonchalantly.

"Wait, Drew," Tyrone asked. " ano palang sinabi nung nerd na yun kanina?"

Drew grinned. "Seriously, do you want to know?"

"Obviously," Tyrone replied.

Drew chuckled. "Well, better not know. It might just make you angrier."

Kiel, looking at Drew, commented, "tignan mo 'to, masyadong bipolar! Mananahimik, maya-maya tatawa, mamaya sisimangot nanaman, haaay."

AFTER CLASS

"Kiel!! Drew," I called out to my friends as we gathered outside the classroom.