France x Dead!Reader-- Inevitable

Francis's hands brushed over her lips, painted red. They trailed down her jaw to her neck. The skin sickeningly pale. Despite the fact her beauty had aged he could still look at her with loving eyes and call her beautiful. She would always be beautiful to him.

         Her hands lay clasped over her middle with a rose tucked under. The rich dark brown coffin was filled to the brim with white and pink roses. Something all his own to express his undying love. Literally.

         Her (curly/straight/wavy) hair lay around her face in pools of (hair color), and he looked down at her with soul full blue eyes, staring at what was left of his love. Nothing compared to the emptiness he felt.

         Everything seemed to be a dream. A terrible, horrible dream that he could not wake up from. No matter how many times he pinched himself, he would not wake up. So he sat and he took it. He took the heart wrenching pain that was existence. With her not here there was no point. There was no purpose.

         The end was inevitable, but he had never kept the thought of her ending for long..so he had no idea what he was to do with himself. Just wait until his country dissolved to finally see her again? That would not happen anytime soon, so what would be the point of hoping to be gone. Hoping for this pain to end.

         Cob webs began to clutter her empty place with him and he was ready to drop dead at the current point. Pieces broke and shattered within him to see her laying there lifeless.

         He took a seat near the coffin, putting his head in his hands in a desperate attempt to hold himself together. To keep the hurt inside. He will not cry in front of everyone. He will not be weak. He will not break.

         People gave him piteous glances, keeping quiet as speeches were given in her honor. He wanted to scream and break and not care. He couldn't though, because no one would be there to pick him up again. No one would hold him and tell him they loved him and that it was okay to cry. He was a person. People cry and they hurt and they hate and it is okay..but she was not there to tell him these things.

 The tears brimmed full in his eyes. He didn't dare let them go. He didn't dare show the hurt and the pain.

"If I could grow old."

"If I could die."

 "Maybe things would be okay."

 ---------------------------

 Hi! So decided I wasn't gonna get my panties in a wad about the whole having a schedule thing. I'm gonna write whatever, whenever so yeah. If you have submitted a request, which are open might I mention, they will be out as soon as I get around to writing them. Also I know this is kinda sad but here lately I've been a bit down so maybe a happy one will be coming up soon <3 Thanks for reading!

 ~K.