Requests

I will start taking requests soon. Not right now, but soon.

There are a few rules that I would like to tell you as far as requests go.

        *I will not write lemons or anything with r18 content.

        *No OCs

        Why?: This is your original charcter. They are not involved with the Hetalia characters whatsoever and I don't want to write about them. I don't like writing about peoples OCs. Not to mention the fact it's usually hard to catch on to an Ocs personality on my part. So I will not write a Country x OC.

        *When requesting please inbox me

        Why?: It's much easier for me to keep up with my requests when you guys inbox them to me. If you comment your request, then there is a good chance I will skip over it.

        *One request at a time

        Basically what I'm saying is please don't inbox me multiple requests. Other people might want requests too. After I'm done with the one you've sent me, then you can send in another one if you would like.

        *Be patient

        I have other things that I'm writing, along with other one shots. So you will have to be patient when it comes to how long it will take for me to write your request.

These are all the current rules. I will add more if I need to. I only added these rules to make sure that I don't get to unorganized with my requests.       

THINGS YOU NEED:

  *The country (or micronation)

*The situation (basiaclly the setting or what you would like to happen in the one shot)

*Any specific thing (or charcater) that you would like to be in it.

Thanks for reading~

~K.