Between the Cracks

|Between The Crack|

Warning! This book's characters are not of my creation, this is a fanfiction based on the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series as well as the Heroes of Olympus series all written by Rick Riordan.

*** PERCY JACKSON***

Look, I never wanted to be an immortal.

When I woke up that morning expecting another typical high school day, I never imagined it would turn up like this. I remember what I had that morning for breakfast, what I had said to my mom before she left for work, what I had thought, my last breath as a normal, mortal human. Full. Human. 

Us half-bloods we don't chose to be half-bloods and to be honest sometimes we never do know or understand what we are. When we do find out you got three options hero, the savior... or as much as Chiron would let you be  there's also a villain people like Kronos and Gaia whose aim are not just for the destruction of Olympus, but the world and our last option? is to just going with what's going, you don't have a side and you try and live as normal of a life as being half god lets you. 

Guess what happened when I was born though? What happened when Grover Underwood introduced me to the secretive world of Greek mythology? I invented a new option; it wasn't really my choice though. This option never game me what gave it life, one option. It never was even now as I sit in the depth of my deep darkness, this made me the pawn.

You see sense day one I always felt I was different; I had a major case of Dyslexia and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, it was the worst, but for some strange reason, when I went to the history museum full of greek and latin, I could understand some words, Latin words, but that's normal, right?

I've always felt like a chess peice, when the world needed saving, they went to me, people needed a job done? they want me to do it! literally anything. I wasn't the only one who had saved the world but sometimes, only sometimes! it feels as if the others have it easy. Am I selfish for thinking that?

But that's not what your here for. The complaining of an old hero, your here to hear the defiantly 'Fake' and totally 'Mythical' story of Percy Jackson and what happened to him after the second great prophecy? what happened after the giant war? well, let me just say some words to get you started.

It definitely was not all sunshine and rainbows but... that is how it started.