This is not a summer love!

Pyry couldn't believe it. Pierre arrived early to a track walk! The team used to call him "Late Gasly", so this was completely unexpected. A couple of minutes later, he noticed that he wasn't alone. A beautiful lady was alongside the driver, acting like love birds... "Oh God! He would never change", he thought.

Pierre introduced Maja and Pyry and started the walk around the street circuit. Maja was a few steps back because her ankle still hurt. But she didn't mind, she was happy taking some photos and enjoying a brand-new experience.

-What the hell, Pierre? What happened with Katerina? You spent a few days with her at Marbella just before flying to Tokyo. And you already booked the tickets for your flight to Ibiza after the Olympics-, asked Pyry almost whispering, so Maja couldn't hear them.

-You don't understand, bro. I like Kate, I really do. I even ruined my friendship with Lando because of her. But when I met Maja... We share so many things. She suffered injuries and people stopped supporting her, but she keeps fighting because she is a dreamer. She loves sports, she is intelligent and earned everything she has. I know I'm a mess, but I don't need to act in front of her. Man, I swear you, it's a feeling I never had before. This is not a summer love!-, explained Pierre, while he looked back just to see Maja adjusting her bandage.

-She seems nice, really, but you must order your priorities. We are here to win a medal for France. And if you really feel something for her, even though you met her four days ago, fine... But at least be honest with both, Kate and Maja-, suggested Pyry.

Pierre just nodded and waited for Maja, but this time he took her hand and walk at her rhythm. He explained some technical doubts she has. He loved how much interest she has at F1. From time to time, he stopped to check Maja's ankle or to stare at each other and share innocents smiles.

Back at the village, they ate at Maja's room and rest the whole afternoon. The Serbian team will play tomorrow night, but she already knew she won't be able to be part of it. Her goal was to play the quarterfinal game, against Italy, and Pierre was pretty sure she will make it.

The couple was cuddling while enjoying a random movie when Pierre's phone rang. It was Katerina.

-Wait a minute, princess. It's my PR-, said Pierre, mentally face-palming for such a lie.

-Sure. I'm gonna look for painkillers while you take the call-, answered Maja with a soft smile. He called her princess, but she tried to stay calm. They passed some much time together, knowing each other, but you can't love someone after a couple of days, right?

Pierre picked up Katerina's call and said his second lie in a row:
-Hey, babe. I'm about to get another COVID test, and then I need to work with Pyry because the neck pain is back. I'll call you later, ok?

Back with Maja, Pierre pulled her close to him and placed one of his hands on her face. Both closed their eyes and smiled. How can be possible they didn't know each other a week ago, and now they only thought of being together.

When finally they connected their lips, Pierre's mind repeat the same over and over: she is the one, don't dare to hurt her.

So when they pulled back, he was decided to tell her the truth: he has a relationship with Katerina (and she wasn't her PR, by the way), but Maja put his world upside down the very first time he saw her. He needed time to explain everything to Katerina, but he was ready to make the gamble with the Serbian beauty.

That sounded superb in his head, but when Maja asked if everything was fine, he just kissed her again, avoiding the confession. He was already addicted to her lips and maybe, after listening the real story, he will lose her.  So, for this time, truth can wait...