HOW YOU DIE

-TATE LANGDON-

It was the day. That day. Both Tate and I headed to the school like usual. Then third period happened. He took out a rifle and started shooting it. He took out Jamie. He was flirting with me yesterday. Tate grabbed me and put the gun to my back. A tear escaped my eye as he walked me out of the classroom. After everyone ran from him not bothering to help me, we reached the library. He killed everyone in there. Except the teacher. They were all my friends. After he brought me to his house. ''What the fuck Tate!'' I scream.

''What?''

''What? What? You shot up our fucking school! That's what!'' Tate got up and hugged me. I pushed him away.

''Listen. I fucked up. I know I fucked up good. I did it. It's too late.'' Then the door bursts open and a swat team swarms in. I notice Tate holding a gun. They shoot at me but Tate sheilds me as a human shield. I scream. But then they shoot me down too thinking I'm with him in this.

-KIT WALKER-

Doesn't die. Also got taken away with the aliens.

-KYLE SPENCER-

Doesn't die.

-JIMMY DARLING-

Doesn't die.

-JAMES PATRICK MARCH-

In my meeting preferance.

-RORY MONAHAN-

I was with Rory looking for a way out, when my head was twisted off. The last thing I heard was Rory screaming.

-EDWARD PHILLIP MOTT-

Edward and I were carted off by these people and were tied to eachother. Facing away from eachother. ''Any last words?'' Some lady asks.

''I love you, Y/N.''

''I love you too Edward.'' Then a large wooden thing was stabbed into my stomach. Past my stomach and into Edward's. Then everything went black.

------------------------------------------

Word count: 296