HE CHEATS

-TATE LANGDON

I walk into the room with popcorn so Tate and I can have a movie date. I walk in to see Violet on his lap and them making out. Both her parents are out and I drop the popcorn going everywhere. They both pull apart. ''Y/N-''

''Save it douchebag. We're through. Have your slut.'' I say running off the property and straight to the high school to visit his victims because it's halloween. After going to the school for a while and talking to me Chloe and I talk for awhile. It's safe to say all of my friends are dead.

-KIT WALKER

Kit and I have been going steady for a year and I get ready for our one year anniversary. I walk to his house to see him with Grace, my best friend on top of him. ''What the hell, Kit! We're through.'' I say running away from Kit.

''Y/N!'' He calls pushing off Grace chasing after me. ''Y/N-''

''Leave me alone.'' I run off all the way to my house.

-KYLE SPENCER

He wouldn't. Even if a girl forced herself onto him, he'd kill her the moment she tries to touch his lips.

-JIMMY DARLING

I sit in the main tent with everyone when a drunk Jimmy falls in kissing Esmerelda. ''Jimmy! What the hell!'' I shout. He looks up.

''Shit.''

''We're through.''

''Fine!'' I run all the way to my RV and cry and cursing into my pillow. I was left alone for the rest of the night to wollow in self-pity.

-JAMES PATRICK MARCH

It's James and mine two year anniversary and he said at eight to come up to the room. I think tonight's the night. After talking to Liz, I walk up the stairs and into James and my shared room to see Elizabeth and James kissing. ''Seriously?'' They both pull away in shock.

''Darling-''

''Do not 'darling' me March. I can't believe you'd do this to me. We're done.'' I run out of the room and hypodermic Sally stops me in my tracks.''

''Shit, what happened?''

''James cheated on me.''

''Kid, come on, I'll make sure he stays away from you.'' It takes alot to make me cry. And this ruined me. Sally brings me to the bar. ''James cheated on her.''

''Oh girl, it'll be okay.'' Liz says coming from behind the counter and giving me a hug. Sally leaves to go talk to John and everyone else. I sit and sulk in some strong Brandy. After half an hour Liz gives me another key and shows me to room number one. Sally comes over with a bag full of my things and I head to the room and once I get in I cry myself to sleep.

-RORY MONAHAN

Rory called me over and we decided to go out go out, so I head inside with the key he gave me. I open the door to see Rory and Audrey making out. ''Rory! What the hell?''

''Shit!''

''Rory, I thought you told me you broke up with her.''

''Y/N, you know I would never cheat on you.''

''You can have him.'' I say running into my car with Rory chasing me while I drive off.

-EDWARD PHILLIP MOTT

Edward told me to go to his house today on our last date. I open the door and walk into the living room to see him with some man servant. I just slam the door and run to my carriage. Edward must have heard and chased the carriage down until he fell face first into a pile of mud and my carriage sped away from the Mott Mansion.

------------------------------------------

Word count: 616