FIRST KISS

YOUR FAVOURATE RESTAURANT= Y/F/R

-TATE LANGDON

You were just helping Tate study for the quiz on Friday that was 90% of your grades in math. Neither of you were good at it. But, you understood it a bit better. ''So the answer is 67?''

''No, you cross multiply, then divide. Simple.'' You say looking at Tate in the eyes. He looks back into yours. Soon you don't realize it but he leaned in far enough to reach your lips. His slightly chapped lips felt nice against your soft ones. Soon you both had to break away 'cause, ya know. Oxygen.

-KIT WALKER

It was on the first date. Both you and Kit were in the park when it happened. You both were walking the length of the park. When you were walking on a bridge on a small lake you both stopped to look at the view. ''Thanks for taking me on a date.''

''Well, you seemed like a great girl so I thought, 'Go for it, Kit.' And so I did.'' He explains.

''You thought?'' You say kind of hurt.

''No, I meant you seemed like a nice person. You are.''

''Thanks Kit. I thought you were gonna be one of those assholes that just prey on the weak. But your the polar opposite of that.'' He smiles and you both lean in. Your soft lips collide and fireworks.

-KYLE SPENCER

I just left Kyle at his mothers house. She seemed nice. Soon I hear a scream from his house as I walk past it on my walk. I run up the front steps and open the door and run to see Kyle with his shirt unbuttoned and holding a bloody trophy. ''Kyle!''

''B-B-Ba.''

''Bad?'' He nods his head yes crying. You pull him into a hug.

''Se-''

''It's alright.'' You both kneel in front of each other. You look deep into his eyes. He does too. He looked scared. Petrified even. And also angry. ''I've got you. I won't ever let go.'' You say and start leaning in. He does too and it sets off fireworks.

-JIMMY DARLING

You were watching the show performance practice. Jimmy and you were the opening act. But he was also the closing act. Once rehearsals are over we start walking over to my place. Once we reach the entrance, I'm about to go inside but Jimmy grabs my forearm causing me to turn around, and when I do, my lips are met with his. Our kiss feels intense. It is full of love and passion. Our lips move in sync. I put my arms around his neck and his hands go and wrap around my waist. Once we're in dire need of oxygen we pull apart. ''See ya tomorrow.'' He winks and walks away. I look at him in puzzlement and head inside.

-JAMES PATRICK MARCH

I'm at the bar talking to Liz and am a bit tipsy. ''I think it's time for you to get back to your room.''

''I can bring her.'' Sally suggests. Liz shakes her head no. ''You're no fun.''

''I can Liz.'' James interjects. I smile. Okay. I may be a bit more than tipsy.

''Fine.'' Liz sighs. James takes my hand and helps me walk to the stairs and practically carries me up the stairs. Once we reach my room. He opens the door but stops me before I can move any farther.

''Goodnight darling.'' James leans in and kisses me. I automatically am way more sober than I was two minutes ago. I move my hands to his hair and his to my waist. Once we break apart, he smiles. ''Goodnight.'' He leads me in and leaves leaving me astonished.

-RORY MONAHAN

Rory and I have been going out for a week and we've yet to kiss. Currently we are on a date in Y/F/R and I've been absolutely dying for Rory to kiss me. After dinner he drives me home at eight so I can get ready for work tomorrow on set. Once I unlock the door Rory goes to leave. It's now or never. I spin Rory around and plant a soft but passionate kiss. I lean out of the kiss and we're both smiling idiots. ''Best date ever.'' He says before walking away. I sigh once I get inside. After that, we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

-EDWARD PHILLIP MOTT

Edward and I have been dating one month and it's the debut of seven new paintings called 'Shalane and the mysterious box'. Seven paintings that are supposed to be sold as one. Edward and I are in the wings are waiting for when I go on. "What if I mess up?"

''You won't beautiful, you will be divine.'' He assures me. As my name is called, Edward leans in and quickly pulls away. I'm pushed onto the stage, still processing the kiss.

-----------------------------------------

Word count: 821