chapter 17

THRAN AND TYPE POV

Thran and Type is now in their own room. Thran is not talking to the person next to him. He was silent in almost an hour and Type can't handle if his husband is like a air. Type give his long breath and try to talk to his husband.

" Honey.... Can we talk now and fix it out. It is what I afraid if we tell you and Gulf. I never give my side their because Mew wants to tell you and Gulf the whole truth." Type is started.

"How you two hide this in me and Gulf in more than twenty years. Do you know Type I trust you more than my self. I love you more than my self. Why? Why you let me believe that Alexis is my daughter in more than twenty years. I love my Alexis so much I'm longing her hugs and kisses everyday and of my life thinking that she is my daughter. You know how jealous I am if I saw her being sweet to him? That I always think that it is the payment of the things that do to her mom. But in the end mew and you tell us that she is not my daughter. How long you two wanted to play with me and Gulf feelings? Type answer me?" Thran is now crying.

He love his wife so much. He can't leave without him.

" Honey if this issue is mine I already tell you the truth. But it is not mine it's Mew issues with you and Gulf. You know how hard for me to hide this in more than twenty years. My heart is everyday broken. I don't want to keep it forever. But who I am to tell this secrets to you. It is Mew personal life and I do not want to across his personal life. I talk to him asking and begging him before to tell you and Gulf all of this but I can't force him. He was afraid of losing his wife and daughter. He was afraid of everything Thran after all of the things he past through the years from he was a child because of his look.  I am the only person who understands and with him all the time. He never expected Gulf can carry a baby so he do that. But after that he let someone to follow all Gulf movements. He was update of all the happening here before.

He even pay some woman who linked on you just to leave you away so he can give Gulf happiness when you go back home. That how Mew crazy about Gulf. He can give to him his everything for Gulf to be happy. He even hire another person to follow.

But you keep doing things that hurts Gulf. In that angery feeling and jealously he had on you. He plan to take Gulf away from you. He knows every tears Gulf let out his eyes when he knows you sleep with another woman.

In that plan of taking Gulf away from you is in increase when he knows that baby in Gulf, is not your's but his. Mew take all the personal information as what he said bank accounts everything. He lead Gulf money every month. He provides Gulf needs and let you be happy to someone.

That is why I understand him. Even to change his look that is because of Gulf. Everything in his life is Gulf. But you that time you wasted him."

"But why just now? It was true that sky had feelings for Alexis?" Thran ask again.

"Yes I catch sky talking to Alexis.  I think the two children are hiding their feelings, because they knows they are siblings.  That is the thing adding on pushing Mew to correct his mistake from the past. He want the kids to be happy. Even he loss his family from him." Type trying to explain.

"Why Mew do that rape to his wife? Because he think that he will wake up from day dreaming him if he can touch Gulf and he never thought Gulf is can give birth." Thran is being frustrated. "My God, why not he try to court Gulf not rape the person?" He added.

"Did you see his face before he got the surgery. Do you think he had a confidence to tell his feelings to Gulf. While Gulf had you who had a relationship? Do you think he can do that?  He never think gulf can bare a child.... Yes it was mistake but that is his only way..... I try to convince him but he was so careless on his actions."

"God...for me we don't had problem honey. But what about the two. What about Mew and Gulf now? God how Alexis accept this? I feel sorry to the kid. Because I know I do had a mistake I did back then,,,and with that mistake I found the you."

"Thank you honey. Yes that is what I worry now. We can easily to talk our children and explain it. I know Sky more happy about it. But to my Alexis I don't know? I don't know honey how she handle it." Type was worried to the only princess of the family.

"Maybe it is the reason why Alexis is so close to Mew even before. She never choose me, she always end up to choose her daddy. Because they are real father and daughter. If one day Sky and Alexis got married this two families of us became one again like before me and Gulf knows the truth. "

"Hey you more excited to the Childers.?" Type being surprised of sudden change of mood of his husband from crying to excited to their childrens.

"Of course because I want this two families is one. Now everything is changed after this night. Honey I use to see like this. We are close to them." Thran said 

"You know. You and Mew are the same. He doesn't want to talk about the past because he want this two families is one because of Alexis. But when he saw Sky is sending Alexis to her room from somewhere of this mansion. He started to think about. Then he decided it to tell you and Gulf. That is how he love his baby girl Alexis. Even if means he loss his. You know that he thinks that Gulf ask him a divorce after this talk. " type being sad.

" What? But he choose to do this. To correct his mistakes. Just to give his daughter a happiness. I know gulf could understand, let's just give him a little time,,,this thing is hard for him after all his husband hide this thing to him." Thran is hoping the best.

" Yes it is all about his princess. Not for anyone not for you, or for Gulf but for his Alexis. If only for you, and Gulf. He choose to carry it till he die. But he knows his daughter happiness is Sky. He chose to lose you as a friend and Gulf as his wife. The truth is he already accept the fact that he lose his everything for his family, and start to be alone again. " type said.

" Honey I'm so selfish, because I can't do that maybe I just let Alexis married with other man just to keep my past from you."

"Thran, seriously?"

"Yes honey.... I can't leave without you. But him look ,how selfless he was."

Thran and Type was not that affected of the issue. But the family of Mew and Gulf was. How Mew explain his daughter and son about it? Did Alexis accept the fact that she is not a daughter of her papa Thran? How the two accept that their mother is a rape victim of their own father?
.
.
.
........... To be continued..........