chapter 15

After the dinner that everyone had to have except Alexis. The boys are on there rooms. But he the old people are goes to the office of Mew. They all there to talk the old problem of the family the old secret that they old people had, the mistake that the old people do. But the young hair of their family is the one who suffered and that is Sky and Alexis.

Mew decided to talk it in the very first day of their arrival. What ever the people had talk to them they can fix it before the birthday of his princess. He want it to be a gift of his daughter in her twenty seven years old birthday.

Mew gathered all the photos he had all the documents he hide and all information he keep in twenty seven years. That is the battle the the CEO of the biggest fashion magazine in US had he fight his own ghost in twenty seven years. He was afraid that one day his loving wife discovered and left him alone. He bring it to his heart a heavy badge that he always carries in his heart day and night. Mew give his last heavy breath before he started to talk.

" Babe, and Thran before I start it let me apologize to you two. I'm sorry to keep it long till this time. I'm to coward to lost you my wife. I'm sorry, I'm so selfish why I do this mistake. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry,,,, type is my best friend from very strat and he knows everything and he keeps it together with me. We very sorry. " Mew said the the two of the most important persons of their life of Type.

" So you say sorry now. What is this all about? " Thran ask to the two person in their front of Gulf.

Gulf of that time is never talk, he keep his silent, he want to know all before he conclud, and give his words out of it.

" That time I'm hiding from the world. Afraid to be bully from the outside world. The cosmetic and surgery is not that reel when we are children and teens. I'm home study I stay at the tower where my house or home located. Hmm... my look is this when my early twenty two years ago."

Mew showing his pictures before he got his surgery to his birth mark on his face like a big black cover the half of his whole face.

Mew look at his wife he saw his wife was surprised that the man he use to serve and be a friend before is the man that he married and now his husband.

"The story of my lies and manipulation is started like this."

TIMOTHY MEW STONE POV

When I was in Australia to had my master degree in business.... for my course I stay in the hotel that my parents choose for me and give me a assistance to hand my work for me who work in the hotel. When the hotel Manger introduced me to my  an angelic person in my eyes his beauty is my most dream of. But I know he never give me a look because of my face. Mr. Yong the manager introduced me to Ace Gulf Garcia. One of his most trusted worker.

"Mr. Stone this is Mr. Ace Gulf Garcia one of my most trusted and hard workers staff here. The one of the most experienced staff of this hotel also."

"Hi sir. My name is Ace Gulf Garcia." the man introduced his name and offer his long arms that look like a woman arm and a hands like a ladies hand it was big to look but yet had a long and perfect fingers that decorated to those long and sexy arm.

I'm so excited to hold the hands. When I hold it that beautiful hands are trace of hard work and hardship, my heart is hurting when I hold it. I want to give him what I had but I know I can't for now.

From the time I meet him I dream about him. I want to had him as my wife I make a him as my friend, I'm not a friendly type of person.  I only had Type as my friend or so I can call him my best friend.

We become a friend's of Gulf he is one of funny persons I know. He never judge me on my look but he was proud of me and he introduced me to his friends in the hotel and in the outside world but, my dreams are gone when he introduced me his boyfriend Lance, Thran Lim.

That night I cry. I cry my lost I want him for me he only person except Type who accepts me and my differences from others. That night I call Type to come on my hotel Type that time is studying photography in Australia too.

A knock on my door. I know that is Type because Gulf that time is had a date with Thran, and that made my heart more pain. That days I only left three more days before I complete my requirements for my course and I leave Australia after, but I plan to hire someone to follow all the movement of Gulf,,,, yes I'm so crazy of him. In that night we plan a party. Me and Type that time make a dark plan on how I had Gulf in a very last time. I'm obsessed towards him and maybe if I can touch him I fix my self, yes my selfish motive is running on my mind.

In the last night of me in the country. We had a party in one of the private bar in that city. I rent the a private room for just me, Type, Thran and Gulf. That time Type let Thran being drunk thran was not good in win he got drunk early and the last glass he had Type put some sleeping pills on it that effect in 12 hours.  Gulf that time was drunk also I put a sleeping pill on his drinks in his last glass. We bring them in same hotel but the rooms are separate Type bring thran in the next door where Mew brings Gulf.

Mew put Gulf on the bed sleeping without knowing what happened in the world. Because of the pill Mew give him. He take all the clothes the man's wear he saw the beautiful body that he dream every night. He touched the skin of his secretly be love man. He touched every inch of him. He rape the man next to him he make love with the person who is sleeping like a loge. That time Gulf never know what just happened in his body he just dripping in his dreams in wonderland.

After Mew take what he want to the person and he is afraid that the boyfriend of the man knows. He put the Gulf cloth back to his body and bring the person in the next door. Type take Thran clothes so he can sleep well and leave. Here we go again of the cowardness of Mew. He put Gulf next to Thran nakedness and he take the man cloth but the underwear of Gulf is not.
.
.
.
............... To be continued............