chapter 27

ALEXIS PARTY

In the night of the only woman of the family. Alexis wear her most elegant dress disgn by the famous designer. And it is the night mews most a waiting for to show his only daughter to the world not a adapted child but a real child in Blood and flesh.

She was still in the her room waiting for her exposure on her own night. The mother of the two, will known family in both countries. Yes for the simple person, their family is one of the abnormal families. All their parents are males, but one of the responsibile and loving one. In the additional of that is one of the wealthiest family in their country and most successful in their field of business and career.

"Hello sweetie are you ready?" Her mom ask her.

"yes mom but I'm bit nervous. Why dad made my celebration as grand as this all of our business partners and close friends of the family are here?" Alexis ask.

"He plan this to show the world his most precious daughter, and you know how your dad love you and your brother." Gulf answer.

"Yes mom, I know everything. How you two love me and my brother. Thank you and I love you." The woman said.

"Your welcome baby. And we love you to and our Alexander that dearly too." the man give his sweeties hug and kisses.

........................................

On the event hall the activity is started with the welcome speech of the host. Every put their attention of the person talking in front of them.

"Hello everyone. Now we are here in one of the most important day of my life. Secrets are everyone's games. But in our life we need to correct and to continue our lives without any worries in the future that someone can let it out. For me I make it as hard as this because I choose to keep it in a long time and made everyone believe of my lies. Maybe everyone of you are asking where is my daughter? Yes she is my best secret that I keep in more than twenty years of my life. To cut the story short, let me present to everyone my one and only daughter. Alexis, she is hiding from the world because of my selfish motives to hinde my crimes but now I'm ready to show her as my own daughter and my own blood and flesh." every person in the crowd is looking it's other and try to ask but the answers are all keep by the person who keep it in more than twenty years.

The time for Alexis to show her as a birthday girl and show them how proud she was as a daughter of the family even it is so hard to understand before, but in the help of her family everything is going to be easy like nothing happens from the past.

She wlak like a angel from the drees she wear the beauty she had and even the two man in her side as her companion to walk down, her mother follow her at the back with her father too.

Every eye's is on her, every man trying to imagine that one day they can hold her. And the pround captain Sky Lim of Lim group and companies is happy to let everyone know about the things happen to him and the woman.

Until one man the airline company from Germany is trying to catch the woman attention. The man take his luck when Sky is in the other table.

"Hey princess your more beautiful tonight. How are you?"

"Hello thank you. And I'm great. Do I know you before? I don't remember anything?"

"Yes we meet before. Last two years ago from that day I found myself thinking about you."

" Wow.... Are you not tired of thinking on me in the long time." Alexis look at the man and make a sweet laugh.

Things are not exemptions to the man in other side that make him more furious and jealous of the man who seat next to his woman. He walk like there's no one on his way trying to hold his temper from the actions of the man, trying to get the person belongs to him.

Alexis saw her boyfriend like a volcano ready to explode any time. She stand and make her way to the person, is on the fire of angry and jealously before the person put it and to the man seated next to her.

"hey babe.... You look so disappointed what is wrong?" Alexis ask.

"You know that man seating next to you?" Sky ask.

"Of course not, but he try to make friends with me reason I talk to him and there nothing wrong with that, event like this is part of business. And his family is one of the company investors from Germany in the line of aviation and that line is in your line too. The the two companies are becoming one after the collaboration remember, so we need to keep our people around." She try to explain the things to him to less the emotion that man had, in her way of business.

" but that is not the issue I saw him like he trying to eat you. He was on the point of snatching and eat you whole." Sky said.

"Babe you really saw him in that look on me." she laughing.

"Hey stop teasing me your such a teasing one. I'm a man I know that look. That look is my look on you, time that I can't go to much near of you." Sky said.

The man is on his cold temper after he got a sweet smile and smack on his lips from his woman. Alexis was happy to see the man is on his cold mood. And she bring him back to the table, but Sky bring her to the dance floor, they dance as couple even they dance a hundreds of times they never dance a couple that their parents know about the relationship they had.

" Baby are you happy with me?" Sky ask the woman.

"Why you ask me that so sudden?" The woman is wondering why the person end up that kind of question.

"Just wanted to know so I know what to do, and made you happy with me again." Sky answer.

"You dick headed man..... You scared me to the bones. Stop teasing me and don't ask me that thing or else I gonna kick you out of my life again." Alexis ask.

"What? your so harsh that is just question and I explain it to you already."

"Just don't do ask me like that ever again."

"Promise I will never do that again." Sky hug her that tight in front of everyone salad.

The dream of the two person is now on them. Because of the father who is willing to give up his everything just to give her happiness.

.............. To be continued............