Chapter 8

"Zaina is missing ...." Brandon said reason for me to get up quickly.

"What ?!" I will ask. Even the other fools have stood up --- I mean the others with me have also stood up.

"I haven't seen her since she came home from the Christmas Ball," he said while shaking. "I'm worried."

Christmas Ball? The Christmas Ball is long over! A week ago, tomorrow was Christmas.

I looked at the cell phone to see where she was. My forehead quickly furrowed when I saw that the GSP Device I had assigned to Franco was still attached to the cell phone.

What the?

Maybe she didn't even know that we installed a GSP Device on her cell phone or she just didn't really remove it so we would know where she was.

Got it!

I know where she is. I quickly put down my cell phone before grabbing my bag and attaching it.

"Where are you going?" Luke asked.

"I'm going to Zaina." His forehead furrowed quickly as he looked at me.

"Do you know where she is?" I scoffed at it.

"Yes." I said with a smile, boasting.

My eyebrows rise as he also stood up and adjusted the equipment. "What are you doing?" I will ask.

"I'm going with you, I'm going to Zaina." He said while I was not looking around and also adjusted the equipment.

"What?"

"I'm coming." Repeating it.

"Can not." I said quickly.

Luke looked at me. "It's not like you love him and she loves you. You'll hate him. You don't have a label, remember?"

"Fine!" There was annoyance in my tone.

He sneered at me before attaching the bag.

"We're together!" We quickly turned to the others, their bags slung over their shoulders.

My eyebrows rise.

"You can't stop us, Spade. We have a fault with Zaina that we need to fix." David said seriously.

"So we'll go with what you don't want and what you want!" Ethan said with a smile. I sighed.

"Fine!"

"Saan kayo pupunta?" Brandon asked.

"Chasing my everything....."

Nandito ako ngayon sa tabing dagat, mag-isang naglalakad habang inaabot ng alon ang aking walang sapin na paa.

Tahimik at dahan-dahan akong naglalakad habang mag-isang pinagmamasdan ang papalubog ng araw.

Mapait akong napangiti.

Unti-unting nanlabo ang aking paningin habang naka tanaw sa ginintuang tanawin at asul na karagatan.

Biglang bumalik sa aking ala-ala 'yung mga sinabi n'ya at nung umamin din ako na mahal ko s'ya.

Humarap ako sa karagatan at dinama ang lakas hangin, sabay-sabay na tumulo ang aking luha kasabay ng pagsara ng aking mata para lalong damhin ang lamig ng hangin.

Niyakap ko ang aking sarili sa lamig ng hangin na humahaplos sa aking balat. Dinadama ko din ang huling yakap namin sa isa't-isa nung huling araw bago n'ya ako iwanan.

Puro punas ako ng aking luha habang patuloy lamang ito sa pagbagsak.

Nagulat ako nang may braso ang may pumulupot sa aking bewang at may kung akong bagay sumuksok sa aking leeg.