Butterflies?

Today was my second day at school. I was really excited to see Isa. I wanted to try to figure out what this feeling was. When I walked in my classroom, that was when I say her. As beautiful as ever. The outfit she was wearing, the way she styled her hair, everything was as if she did it just for me!

 The outfit she was wearing, the way she styled her hair, everything was as if she did it just for me!

Of course  she looked straight at me and I was a blushing mess. What was wrong with me? I walked up to the seat next to her and sat down. "Y-you look good today." I said not looking at her. "Awww thank you!" She said. She tilted her head at me and frowned. "You know..." she started, "I heard your parents fighting over our call yesterday. Are you ok?" She asked. She seemed really concerned. I just smiled and shrugged it off. "I'm ok. They just get into arguments sometimes." She looked at me like she had more to say. And she did. "Would you mind telling me what about?" I shrugged. "One of them supports me and one doesn't." I said. That's when I realized, I made a mistake. "Supports you?" She asked. "Y-yea," I had to think of something quick. And that's when I thought of the perfect thing. "See I wanna be an animator when I grow up. And my mom fully supports me. But my dad on the other hand, well he wants me to be a doctor and he thinks he's failed as a parent because I won't be a doctor." I said. She nodded and frowned. "I'm sorry," she said. "That must be really hard having to listen to them argue about that all the time. You know...if you don't want to listen to them argue I can always come and pick you up. I have a car I can drive so I can get you out of the house for a little while." She said with a big  smile on her face. I smiled back and nodded. "That would actually be great!" I said.

   Time skip

To be honest, I wasn't going to eat today. But the only reason I did eat is because Isa begged me too. And I wasn't going to say no because I didn't want to risk making her mad at me. So I ate half of my sandwich and she seemed content with that. She also bought me a water bottle so I wouldn't go thirsty. I mean, just how lucky am I to meet such an amazing person. If it wasn't for her I would've starved and went thirsty today. Finally lunch came to an end. But Isa pulled me aside and asked me if I wanted to skip the rest of the day and go home with her instead. She said she would drive me home later. I agreed and we both went to her house. Her house was huge. It was so nice. The air conditioning felt so nice. And he bedroom was beautiful. Not to mention he bed. It was so comfortable I thought I could just fall asleep. "So how do you like my room?" She asked. I nodded and smiled in awe. She giggled. "I knew you would like it!" She said. She sat down on the bed next to me. "So is there anything you want to talk about?" She asked. I nodded and looked at her with a serious face. One that turned her smile into more of a nervous look. "Are you ok Mac?" She asked. "Well actually, something's been bothering me lately. I just, I've been talking to this person recently, and everytime I talk to them, I feel happy and get this weird feeling in my stomach. I don't know what it is though and I was wondering if you might have an idea." I said. Her nervous face immediately turned into a smile and she jumped right up. "OMG MAC! I think your...in love!" She said excitedly. My eyes went wide. No. That can't be. I can't be in love. Not with her at least. She's definitely straight. I don't stand a chance with her. I'm so dead.

...