Bully

Tw: abuse and r@pe

Jamie Brown. 19 years old. Male. Bully. A week has passed since I started school and Jamie Brown has been my bully ever since my third day. He constantly harassed me. Picking on me, embarrassing me, pulling my hair. All that kinda of stuff. Which honestly, it sucked but at the same time, everyone had to encounter a bully in their lifetime. And Jamie was mine. Today was different though. Jamie didn't do anything or say anything to me all day. I didn't mind, but it was weird. Thought I didn't think anything of it. Maybe he finally learned his lesson on not to bully kids. But that didn't seem to be the case. At the end of school I decided to sit on the school roof to study for and hour like I usually did. Isa would come and pick my up when I was done. But little did I know I wasn't alone. I felt a sneaky suspicion someone was watching my, so I texted Isa and told her to come pick me up. That was when Jamie showed up. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me close to him. He started to whisper in my ear, sending chills down my spine. And not the good kind. "Listen," he said, "I don't want to hurt you, but if you struggle even the slightest bit, I won't hesitate. Now this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to fuck you and stretch your little pussy so much. You'll probably be bleeding by the end but we'll take care of that." He backed up and smiled at me, still holding my hair. He pushed me onto the ground and got on top of me. I tried pushing him off but it didn't work. He was too strong. So I decided to just punch him. Leaving him with a bloody nose. He got mad and punched me right back. Then grabbed my chin to admire me. "You look so pretty with blood dripping down your face." He said.

He started unzipping his pants

He started unzipping his pants. When he got done taking them off, he pulled mine down. I didn't fight back because I didn't want him to punch me again. So instead I just cried. He started to eat me out. I started crying even more. He laughed and stuck his tongue deep inside me. I tried pulling him by the hair to get him to stop, but I could feel him get even harder on my leg. He started to grind against my leg and play with my clit. With one hand, he rubbed my clit, with the other, he played with my tits. Finally he stopped. But it got even worse. "Don't worry little girl, I won't try to hurt you...too much." His smile got even wider as I cried more. I felt his tip at my entrance. I started pushing in and started moaning in pain. This was my first time. I've never done this before and it hurt. Right as he was about to push all the way in, we heard a scream. It was Isa. I started crying hard from relief. Thank god she was here. She ran over and punched Jamie really hard. She quickly grabbed me and my phone. She told me to call the police while she ran to her car with me in her arms. When we got to her car I told her the police were on their way. She asked me if I was ok. I said yes but that wasn't enough to satisfy her. She ran to my side of the car and quickly got in between my legs. I started blushing like crazy. "W-what are you doing!?" I asked. "Checking to make sure your ok. Your bleeding. Her take this." She pulled off her beautiful white shirt and wrapped it around me. I gasped as she was just in her bra. Making me blush even more. Finally the police got there and she quickly got up to tell them what happened. The ambulance nurses ran over to me as fast as possible,picking me up and putting me in the ambulance. Isagot into the ambulance with me and started apologizing for everything that happened. I told her through tears that I was ok but she didn't believe. I was in a lot of pain. As it turns out my coochay was ripped open and needed to be stitched. I doesn't a few days in the hospital and couldn't walk for awhile. Isa visited me everyday. She told me that Jamie was expelled and arrested. They said they had enough proof from the school cameras. I was to be getting out of the hospital soon. And I couldn't wait.

...