Chapter 23, Princess

Louis POV

"Louis please talk to me" Liam knocks on my door for the hundredth time. I had tear stains on my cheeks, you'd cry if it happened to you too, unless your heartless like the bastard I love.
"Okay you may hate me but I'm coming in" Liam says

The sound of my door opens. "Lou? You haven't spoken to me all week, since Monday" he sits at the end of my bed.
"I loved him" i say
"Who Louis? I don't understand" he asks
"Harry, we hated each other for a while, until something happened and we were spending more and more time with each other and we kind of just wanted each other" I said

Liam sighs "what did he do?" He asks
"Liam is fine really" I say
"No I don't think it is because you've not been training bare in mind theres only a week left until your big performance you've been waiting for years. So tell me what he did" Liam says
After a long silence I sigh and sit up

"So one of the other girls got injured" I pause and look at Liam, he's waiting for me to carry on. "And her trainer went on this business trip so Harry had to train the person that was covering for the injured girl.
Little did I know it was a man and they had something in high school. So I was getting paranoid because they would always talk and Harry stopped making time for me, even though he had reassured me it was fine.
So I walked in on Monday to see them kissing and me n Harry had a massive argument outside" I finish.

"Niall said that Harry was acting off but I thought nothing of it" Liam says
"Niall knew about me and Harry" I sigh
"Why didn't you tell me Lou?" He asks
"Because I knew you don't like him and I knew you'd be off with me and I didn't want that. I didn't want to lose my best mate" I smile a little.
Liam gives me a smile and brings me in for a hug, a well needed hug. It brought me warmth and a spark of hope.

"Your so strong" Liam whispers.
I give him another smile.
"Seriously go out there next Friday, and give it your all, give it your best shot and don't stop Louis, I can see you on billboards and magazines" Liam says and I feel tears rising
"Don't cry Lou" he chuckles and wipes my face.
"Thank you Liam, really"
Liam gives me a nod and walks out my room.

I sit there for a while. I won't train in that place, I can't face him but I'm going to In five days.
My phone rings and I look to see my mother calling.
I accept and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey mum" I smile
"Only a week left!" She squeals
"I know mum, when are you and the girls arriving" I chuckle
"We should see you on Thursday, as we're taking a plane from the uk over to America its a pretty long flight and the girls want a day to see New York, so we're officially leaving to see you on Wednesday" she says, I could practically imagine her smiling through the phone.
"Can't wait, haven't seen you guys in two years" I say
"I know love it's been too long, but you better get resting you have a big week ahead of you" she says
"Your right mum, thanks"
"Okay well I love you honey" she says
"I love you too mum" I say and she hangs up.

-Monday-
I woke up and quickly got myself ready. Liams words affected me in a way to gain some sort of motivation.
I got myself dressed and my bag ready to find a spot to train.
I know a place that's a great place, I'd practice there all the time before I knew Harry.
It's not a long walk so I walked there.
It was an old gymnastic training area and it's free for anyone to use so I would practice there.

"Well here goes nothing" I say and walk in.
Like usual nobody is there. I set down my things and changed into my ballet clothes.
Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was a text.

H: your performance number is 628
I look at the text for a while not knowing how to respond.
So I don't. I put my phone back in my bag and get to training.
I did ten minutes of stretching, then two-three hours of going over my routine and improving things myself, without Harrys help.