i. when you two cant fall asleep. s!sink

i. when you two can't fall asleep .
s!sink , m!mayfield , z!berman .

SADIE SINK !

she makes sure your 100% not cold.
she'll ask you so many times if you want all of the blanket or want her to turn the heater higher, and even if you refuse,
she won't stop asking.

she's shy to hold your hand. she wants
to dearly, although her anxiety of you
not liking it worries her. you notice this and grab her hand, making her speechless and flustered.

you two play truth or dare. she asks
you a bunch of questions, about
life, yourself and your friends. you play for ages, so long you could probably right an autobiography of each other.

you two make handshakes, every five minutes.

you two sneak downstairs to make food and drop everything on the floor. you both laugh into fits of giggles and when you wake people up you laugh even more.

she makes sure your alright. if your cold, hungry, uncomfortable, or even annoyed at her. but as and when you reassure her, she smiles, as if her deed was done.

she loves the feeling of your hair and your hands around her shoulders. she could stay like that with you forever, and when you leave she gets so upset ;(

MAX MAYFIELD !

you two lay opposite one another, on the same pillow, with your hands under your head. she enjoys looking into your eyes, and definitely feels safe around you.

she's not shy to grab your hand, and when you two interlock fingers, she caresses the back of your hand and you knuckle.

she plays with the front parts of your hair. she loves the feeing of it, and usually falls asleep with her fingers still asleep in your locks.

she tends to put on shows. she stands up and sings like a maniac, and you pretend it's embarrassing, although you absolutely love it and always fall down and die of laughter.

you both tend to listen to music and dance. you interlock hands over the bed and pull one another close, before laughing into each others shoulder and chest.

max loves showing you everything in her room. all her comics, magazines, and pictures she had doodled or painted. it's like a whole museum in her bedroom.

ZIGGY BERMAN !

ziggy hates the feeling of being tired. it makes her annoyed so much, although when she's with you, she doesn't put a second thought on staying up all night, kissing you.

she's not shy at all. she's daring. it's not much to her to just lean in quickly, without putting a single thought on it, and you love it and you know it ;)

ziggy caresses your cheek all the time. she doesn't seem to be a big fan of sappy stuff, but she'd be more than happy to tell you how much you meen to her.

you two talk so much shit about every mean and annoying person in camp nightwing. mostly sheila, and you two love to plan pranks on her.

you two hardly ever fall asleep when your in the same room. it's too fun for your mind to sleep, so you mostly always wreck sheila's cabin or explore the woods.

ziggy gets bad hair days all the time, and you help and teach her how to braid her hair, so she did it every day.

you two love calling each other asshole, bitch etc, but as you smile and lean in you know it's all a lie.

AUTHORS NOTE

carry on wayward son 😍🪓
listening rn lol
sorry if this is bad lmfao
send help

max's part makes me want
to shift so much :/ send
some shifting techniques NOW

i'm convincing my mother
to let my cousin stay
round 😍 update : it worked 😵‍💫

isabelle - 5th august 2021
16:01 ;)

update !
im finally uploading this lol.
it's the next day ( august 6th )
and i've spent all night editing the next chapter lols. so thank me because im going to the beach tomorrow and i need sleep 😍 anyways thanks for reading and make sure to look after yourself !