v. sleepovers. f!wolfhard.

v. sleepovers with him .
f!wolfhard , m!wheeler, r!tozier .
millietoziernotfound

FINN WOLFHARD !

sleepovers at his house.

he would bring a bunch of snacks
into his bedroom. all yours and his favourites and you both eat all of them in the first five minutes of the film. he just can't resist the gummy strawberries.

you would probably watch a horror or a comedy. if it was horror, he would let you dive behind him to hide if you were scared. and if it was comedy, you too would always be laughing. even at the things that weren't funny whatsoever.

making brownies.

well attempting because your both rubbish at it.

watching slime youtube videos and wishing you had the ingredients to
make some. you hunt sound finns whole entire house but you still can't find anything to use. you both get annoyed and end up downloading those sketchy slime games and play them all night.

finn gets tired easily and probably falls asleep on your lap. you think it's dumb, but in your head you definitely like it.

if you fall asleep on him, he would certainly stroke your hair and hold you close to keep you warm, since he probably doesn't have any blankets in his bed.

MIKE WHEELER !

you two would play atari all night long. mrs wheeler would be so annoyed, but you both can't stop laughing when leaves after telling you off.

he would teach you how to play dungeons and dragons so you two could both be on a team when you played with the rest of the party.

you would imitate troy and james and laugh at how stupid and annoying they both are. and definitely have laugh attacks when you picture troy trying to
hit on girls.

he would 100% make a playlist of your favourite songs to try and impress you. and if you had a favourite singer or band, he would try and learn about them to make you proud.

probably talking for an extremely long time. you talk about everything. fun, sad and more.

falling asleep around 12.

RICHIE TOZIER !

dance battles. he would record loads of cool songs just for you.

you would talk for ages. knowing richie tozier, you would probably think he would be hyper. however he would probably tell you it's all gonna
he okay.

baking anything you could find. you would probably start a fire in the kitchen.

he would sleep like a starfish and you would have barley any room.

he would 100% take all of the covers and you would have to yank them off of him as he slept like burrito.

he would love to just poke you until you slap him playfully in the face.

you two would love to play fight. you would run around the house chasing him.

you would probably talk about crushes. and you would probably know about his crush on eddie. you would comfort him and he would eventually admit to his love to eddie.

AUTHORS NOTE !

hey ! i decided to update this because i'm gonna un-publish my max mayfield book :( i'm so sorry if anyone was excited about it and i will definitely be publishing more books. and i also realised i haven't updated this in ages!!! i hope everyone's having a good day, pms open, as usual. <3 <3 <3.