ii. road trips. o!welch

ii. road trips with her .
o!welch , s!fraser .

OLIVIA SCOTT WELCH !

always making sure you have your seatbelt on. safety first. <33 it seems annoying but she wants to make sure your safe and doesn't want you to be hurt at all.

listening to the special playlist
she made just for you 😤🦋💘. you love
it so much and listen to it on repeat the whole trip.

packing way too many snacks.

playing small games on the tables on the back of the seats, and laughing when everything fell off.

windows down, music volume up.

screaming the lyrics out of the windows together like maniacs. and watching the people in the other cars looking at them with utter confusion.

playing license plate bingo.

always checks if you feel sick, she brought a special sick bucket just for you in case you need it 😢💗💗. she checks if you need anything or seeing if you need to stop and go to the bathroom.

taking pictures in the rear view mirror. you try to take serious although you just can't stop laughing. you post them quickly and the fans love it.

stopping every five minutes for snacks and constantly checking out for your favourite fast food restaurants.

always looking out the back window and waving at the people and cars behind you. it's funny and they usually look like your psychopaths, but you laugh it all out.

SAMANTHA FRASER !

under-packing everything.

she hates driving, so she makes you drive. she said she would stay awake with you, but she fell asleep quickly on your lap. you stroke her hair and it makes her giggle sleepily.

you make her stop for bathroom breaks everything 15 minutes, it annoys her but you go take mirror pictures in the bathroom. 

she loves when you caress the back of her hand when it's on the gears. it makes her blush and go quiet, but you know she loves it so much. 

she downloads so many tv shows and movies on her laptop and you both
watch them the whole car ride.

stopping to get snacks. she usually likes strawberry flavoured sweets and buys you both slushes. one red and one blue 😉💘.

she gets crumbs all over the seats.

constantly checking where you are on
the gps.

she brings colouring for you to do, and you play the three maker challenge together. you both agreed, whoever one would get a kiss ;). she won 😩

she gets car sick and you hold her hair back. you feel bad and drive her to the nearest pharmacy. you buy her everything she needs and takes her to a store to get her a blanket.

you share earbuds to watch the movies.

"are you there yet?"
"NO"

she unbuckles your seatbelt all the time to make you laugh. she's adorable.

AUTHORS NOTE !

i'm on a car trip for another 2 hours so i decided to write this. send some help tbh. also my baby sister is singing christmas songs in august 💀

isabelle ;) 7th august !