🥦🔥❄️- She's my What?? (part 1)

Another Oneshot! :)  Yay! No if my Lazy Ass Came I would be SCREAM! Also Enjoy!

___________________________________

Settings- Shintodobaku Bestfriend AU.
Todoroki Found Out He's Pregnat And Drop Out of UA To Take Care Of He's Child Andddd Katsuki and Shinsou Help him!.
                                               °
                                                °
                                                °
                                               °

Todoroki POV:
Mr. Aizawa Said that We Have A UA Party anddd Ofc Class Is Going Nuts! Izuku and My Two Besties Boyfriend, Kirishima and Denki, Drunk.

While me, Katsuki and Hitoshi Are Just Sitting, no Drinking Because why not?? And Izuku Came To us...Drunk.

"hEy kAcChAn~, hEy bABe LeTs hAve sOme fUn~" izuku Said Drunk. Before I would say Anything, Izuku Pull Me To Empty Room!

"lEts dO fUnKInG" Izuku Started Kiss me. ofc I Kiss back.

(let's Skip! because when I Think what are they Doing my nose is starting to Bleed! @//@ )

I woke And See Izuku Naked- And I started To Panicked! So I dress Quickly And Head to Suki Dorm And knock!.

Katsuki POV:
I heard a Knock On my Dorm Door and Ofc I open it And saw Shoto- like he's Gonna Cry! So I let him In He Straight to My bed And Head to my Bed To Talk, I started a Conversation " So Babe( Babe Is there Nickname! not a Lover, keep that in Mind!) Why Are you here??" I ask, He look at Me And Lock Down. "I- Uhh- You Know About last Night RIGHT??" He said While Looking At me, I nodded " That Midorya Drunk and you guys Straight to The Other Roo-" I stopped And My eyes Widened Because I knew This would Happen.. "Babe...So this Means-" I ask Worried, He Nodded and Started to Cry "I'm Only 16!, I can't have This Baby While Hero IN training!" he Crys And before I speak My Door Slam to See Hitoshi! "I HEARD BABES CRYING! IS EVERYTHING OK!!?! " Hitoshi Said And when He stopped He look at Us And I nodded To him And He nodded Back" Babes. how about We drop Out?, ofc We can Help this Baby Grow!" Toshi said, and I nodded in Agreement, He Just stared at me and Toshi Before Agree " I mean Sure...I can Go Learn when this Baby is born And Kat and Toshi  will Be Babysitting it. " he Said. I smiled And Toshi Also Smiled and Agreement.

We Started To pack And I texted my Mom That Shoto- and Hitoshi will Live With Us! Because My Mom and Dad is a Billionaire and I hate to say this Is My House Is a Mansion And Have More Bedrooms! So My Mom is Here to Pick us Up and The Butler Take Our Bags To the Car Or should I say Limousine.

(Let's Skip when Shotos Is 8 Months Pregnant And He's Due Date Is Near-)

Todoroki POV!:

I'm in My 8 Months and Toshis Idea Is Pretty Amazing You could Say.. Mitsuki, yes My Mom and Kat's Mom Are Besties when There in Young Self's And Toshis Dad Is Mr Aizawa. Soooo My mom and Kat's Mom know Aizawa.

I'm In the Leaving room  with Suki and Toshi And My Mom and Mitsuki Are Buying Baby Stuff Tho- we don't want to Found out My baby's Gender, We wanna Found out when They Come Out.

"Soooo, I think it's a Girl! " Kat's Said.

"NO IT'S A BOY DAMMIT! " Toshi said.

And They Started to Fight- I laughed when I about to speak My WATER Just Broke!, I yelled in Pain!.

"Babe- Woah! your Going in Labor!, C'mon let's go!" Kat's Said as he helped me To the Car!. I whimpered In Pain As we Got To the Car!.

"T-toshi C-called Aunt Mitsuki- AHHH T-that W-were going!. As I sit In the Limousine And The Driver Is there!.

"I got The Baby Bag and I texted Aunt Mitsuki and Aunt Rei!, Now LETS GO SEE THIS BABY'S!. Toshi say As He Entered The Car. The car is Going to the Hospital!

(Skip T^T)

I'm in my Hospital bed Because There gonna Ready for the Baby!. I whimpered As Kat Stroke my Hair Gently And Whimpered

" It's Ok Babes Your doing Great" Kat said As He stroke my Hair, as The Doctor Came she Said "your Ready to see your Baby?" I nodded, And she Told me To When she Starts to count I Push, Kat's holding my Left and Toshi on the Right. I Scream " AHHHHHH! IT'S HURT SO MUCH! " I pushed Harder, And Thats When The Head is Crowning.

"Mr Todoroki, The baby is Already Crowning! you doing Great! Keep pushing" She said, I Pushed Harder And Holding Both Of Babes Hand! And That's When The Head pop Up!. I smiled, tears In my Eyes,

"You doing Babes! now Give your Best Pushed!" Kat's said Smiling. and I look at Toshi, he Also Smiled! I nodded and Push Harder,

"AGHHHHH, NGHHH! F-FUCK NGHH " The Baby Shoulder Is Now Out! now for the Legs- I push And Boom Babys Out! I breath In relief!.

"It's a Girl!" Doctor Said As she Cleaned The Baby and Hand it to me.

"HA! ITS A GIRL PAY UP!" Kat's Said As Toshi Pout and Hands The bet money, I laugh.

"Shessss soooo cute! " Kat said As he Cooing the Baby!.

The Baby's hair Is Green Curly hair With half Black, Just like Izukus And Multi Color Eye Same As me

"What should You name Her?" Toshi said, as he awed the Baby.

"Izzy" I said, Look at her , she Giggle.

"She like her name! " Kat said Giggle

(Years Skip, Now Izzy is 5! And Shinsou is now Pregnant!)

"Now are we Ready to School?" I Look at Izzy And She Nodded.

"We are Ready~ Where's my Niece!" Kat Said As she Lefted Izzy And She Kissed At Kat's Forehead, He Giggled.

"Now Let's go!" Toshi said, he's Belly now Noticeable!.

"Let's go To school! " I said As Three Nodded and Headed to the Front door.

"Be careful Kids! " As my Mom Said.

"We will bye Auntie! " Kat said As we Enter the UA!

As I  Enter Our Classroom, Yes I mean we, Shinsou is Joining 1a because of Grape drop out, Because he's not being Pervy, He's With He's Family And He's Boyfriend!.

Mr Aizawa POV:

As Todoroki enter the Classroom, I greet Him Welcome back " Welcome Back Shoto! where's Katsuki and Hitoshi? I whispered at him at the End, And He's Nodded and pointed at the door and said " Just wait, you Love At this, Shinsou as surprise for you tho" As he Whispered back at Him and He Straight to his Sit.

Minutes Past, There's a Noise Outside. I smiled.
____________________________________

Annndddd Cliffhanger! QvQ

1122 words