A Little Happening

This is not a Update, I'll tell You why I haven't Update this Book.

Everyone know what "vaccine" is Right?, Month ago, I've been Begging to Get Shot to my parents.

My Mother Agreed With me but my Father don't, He make Sure that Vaccine Have Effects, so I keep Begging but I had Enough so I'll just Shush Myself.

November 26, 2021 (Friday)
I was doing my Ordinary day so I went to my Grandma to Connect wifi, and yes That me and my Sister always come and Connected, then I got messenger Vc Known as Video Chat, so I Pick up and my Father was shown On the screen and he Told me To Go to my Grandma.

I listened to him so I Hangup the VC And straight to the House and when I got there I quickly VC my Father and I hand My phone to my Grandma, so they Talk and talk and I heard my Grandma Said to me.

"Wis parigo na Kay Ma-vaccince Ka na"..
(Translate: Wis Take a Bath, You getting Vaccine)

When that Word I got Excited So I Quickly Go to my House And Started to Bath.

After That I waited Until it's 2 Pm.

When it's 12:00 Pm I quickly Eat my lunch and I saw my Father Came Home to eat Lunch, It's was Raining at that Time, so we waited the Rain To stopped and It stopped and I got my Live Birth Because you need it and We head To my Mother's School where She Teaches and my 6th Grade School, so Me and my father Head to my Mother Room Where She print Out Grade 1 Modules and Exams, and She Look at me and I hand her my Live Birth so she print the live birth and She Puts my Live Birth Onto her Bag And The Rain Starting to Pour and We Head out The School.

Minute Of past

Me and my Mother Are Now NICU (something, I don't remember!)

But another words, I already Have my Vaccinated! It's my First Dose So I have to Wait December 17!

After my Sister Birthday! and She turning 12,