NEW GENERATION: Telling the Parents Part 3

The Kids Are 2nd year

Everyone is Online

Aizawa: Alright Principal Nedzu Requested that all The Kids Parent's To Come

Kaichi: Ooo So that means parents reunion?

Aizawa: yes Your Right Kaichi Kirishima

Izumi: NICE! aren't you their Teacher A Year year  ago?

Aizawa: That's for Me To know and You not to know

Dipper: Evil!

Michelle: Seriously? Tell us!

Aizawa: you'll find out soon, Now Go ask Your Parents, and I'll send the Text Soon.

Kids Are Offline

In Kirishima's Household

"Hey Dad?  Aizawa Sensie told Us that Their will be Class Reunion For Parents" Kaichi said, walking towards.

"Wait what? Ok so When is this Reunion? Tbh I'm Excited to See my bros " Kirishima Said, Excited voice

"Seriously Dad?" Kaichi laughing, abit, as Katsuki Kirishima Came To the Room with 17 month Old Baby Boy.

"Don't mind your Dad Behaviour Kai, and what your Dad said, When is this Reunion?" Katsuki said, Bouncing Their Baby Boy.

"Oh I think-" Kaichi Cut off By her Parents Phones Go off And got text By her Teacher.

"Oh? tomorrow Is the Reunion, Let get Lunch now" Kirishima Said, Looking at the Text and His Family Nodded.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Iida Households

"Dadddd, mommmm where are you?" Dipper said, Looking around, And to find Her Parents at the Dining room.

"Yes Dip?,need Something?" Sero Said, Feeding their Baby boy, in The High chair.

" Hello sweety, You need Something or Tell us something? Tenya Said, Sitting In the Chair With Sero.

" we-" Dipper Cut Off by Her Parents Phone Off to see the text.

"OH? Parent Reunion From all The Class?" Sero Said, looking at the Text and Dipper.

" And it's Says tomorrow, so will Come, Now C'mon Eat " Tenya said to Dipper, and She nodded and head to the Sink to Wash her hands And Started to Eat.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yaoyaoruzo Family.

"Mama? Mom? We need to tell you something " Mija Said, Looking Their Parent's to find In the Living room Cuddling.

"Oh Hey Mija and Mila, what do you wanna Tell us?" Jirou said, Look at the Twins.

"Oh- nothing just look at your Messages" Mila said to their Moms, as Their Mom's Confused and look at the Text.

"Oh parent Reunion that's Nice, will be There, Can you two come and join us  Cuddling?" Momo said to her Twins, They Nodded and Head to their shared room and change to their Comfortable clothes and came back to the Living room And Started Cuddle and watching A Movie :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shinsou-Kaminari Household.

"Da-" Nikki Cut off by her Parent'.

"Nice Parent Reunion we will be There👍🏻" Denki said, 'thumps up '

"I didn't even say anything-" Nikki said confused.

" Eh He already Guess, Dinner is Done"
Hitoshi Said, sitting the Table, The Shinsou-Kaminari Family started To Eat.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ashido-Hagakure Household.

"Ayo? Babe what's the Tea?" Mina said, looking at her Wife and Her Phone.

" Tomorrow is Parents Reunion Apparently" Toru said to Mina, and She Nodded.

" Michelle is already Asleep" Toru said.

"I need to Get some Groceries, I'll be back" Mina Said, Getting shoes on and Head to the Door To get Her Handbag from the Tree Hanger

"Alright, be safe!" Toru said, waving at Mina As she Wave Back and Head to their Car.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Midorya's Household.

"Dad Tomorrow Is gonna Be Parent Reunion, also where's Izumi?" Izuki Said, Looking around the House.

"Their Eating cold Soba Want to Join Them?" Izuku said, watching Hero News On the TV.

"Yknow I don't like cold Soba right? Izuki Said, Sitting On the Couch Next to his Dad.

A few minutes, The Midorya's Are having Cuddle time!

.
.
.
.
.

Rest of Class Ships Already SLEEP
Yknow the Drill! I'm lazy asf 😃

I'll Left with Cliffhanger! Byeee~