confession

You and gamzee have been seeing each other (not as matesprits) for a good month now and you've been the happiest ever. Today was going to be special because u were going to confess your love to gamzee. But how.
  -GAMZEE'S POV-
Oh my gog we're motherfucken meeting again its such a miracle and so is she. But every where we motherfucken go Dave's there. Weird any way today I'm going to ask y/n to be my matesprit.
-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO U BY A SHIRTLESS GAMZEE YOUR POV-
you were waiting for gamzee at the park. Then you saw Dave ugh strider is such a stalker. If u ask me his name should be Dave stalker. "Hey y/n" still with that stupid poker face."what do u want Dave " u yelled in a annoyance. "Woah no need to yell anyway I just want to say sorry and I want you back" he says in a sorry tone "no Dave wat u did was wrong and I hate u for that now go away." "No I'm not just going away I want u back I need u back." "STRIDER I DONT CARE WAT U WANT NOW LEAVE ME ALONE."
-GAMZEE POV-
"STRIDER I DONT CARE WAT U WANT NOW LEAVE ME ALONE." I heard y/n yelling at Dave that motherfucker again. Then I saw him grab her arm and he yelled "YOU ARE COMING WITH ME WEATHER U LIKE IT OR NOT." Then my blood boiled and I stomped over there and I yelled "MOTHERFUCKER GET OFF MY LITTLE MAMA" "WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO IF I DONT MAKARA" "THIS MOTHERFUCKER" I punched him in the face he let go of y/n. And she fell "y/n are u OK little mama" "yeah gamzee I'm fine just beat the shit out of Dave strider for me" "right little mama" then I run to Dave and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He yelped and then throw a punch and got me in the motherfucken nose. Then I got mad and I was just about to rip his head off but he said "fine I'll leave u guys alone just stop." Y/n smiled when she saw he had a scared look on his face "now leave motherfucker" he got up and said "y/n if u tell anyone about this I will go to ur house and do wat I did when we dated" then he left.
-YOUR POV-
" Sorry I'm a weirdo gamzee u probably hate me now." then he grabbed my shoulder and kissed me and said "little mama I all up and love u will u be my matesprit?" "YES GAMZEE OF COURSE" u yelled in excitement. And then when on with ur date.
______________________________
HI GUYS SRRY IT TOKE SO LONG SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING SO YEAH AWAY NEXT CHAPPY WILL BE SAYING WHY U AND DAVE BROKE UP WELL BYE HOMESTUCKERS XP