Chapter 13

Hey guys! Hope you checked out my trailer! new Nate book coming in soon!! Haha, anyways enjoy!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I sat up on my bed, wrapped in a white knit blanket, in only sweats and a tank top. I scrolled through my phone, Instagram is the worst way to make me forget about Jack. Couples, kissing, and poems popped up all over my phone screen. Jack is such an asshole. I literally hate him, and yet I don't. It's been a week and I miss him, a lot. The way he would clench his jaw when he was mad, when he said profanities, and the way he smelled even turns me on.

What I miss most though, is the way he did everything. They way he pulled his shirt off, the way he would grab me, how easily he gets irritated.

I bit my lip an cursed at myself for thinking about him, again. Suddenly my phone rang, it was Johnson.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"We need your help." He answered in a serious tone.

"What? Why?" I was really confused.

"Jack. He's pissed about everything, barely even talks to anyone but me, he nearly punched a guy for talking shit-"

"Wouldn't he do that anyway?" I asked.

"No, he usually gives them a look and they back down. He punched a fucking hole in the wall." Johnson sneered.

"But, what can I do?" But he already hung up. I groaned in frustration, yet got up.

I ran a hand through my hair as I slipped on a skirt with an oversized sweater and a pair of platforms. I grabbed my keys and drove to his place.

I saw his jeep parked and my stomach dropped at the thought of seeing him. I clutched the door handle, turned the knob, and stepped in. I heard voices in the kitchen, probably Sammy and Johnson.

Jack was sitting on the couch, his back towards me, I could see from the side his jaw was tight an his hands clamped together. I took a deep breath and stood behind Jack.

I put my hand on his shoulder an he tensed even more. "I told you to fuck off Johnson." He grumbled before getting up and shooting around to face me. His expression was angered but softened the second he saw me.

"What do you want?" He asked, not in a rude voice, more like a hopeful one. Maybe he does have feelings. He sat back down and I walked around to meet him. I sat on my legs and rested my hand on his thigh.

He huffed and closed his eyes but opened them again, then put his hand on mine, squeezing it. He pulled me up by the hand and sat me on his lap.

"What's up with you?" I asked. He rested his forehead on mine.

"You." He mumbled, he locked his eyes with mine. We smiled but he but his lip. "Just.." He sighed. "Don't leave me again." He said in a very low voice, barely audible.

I just hummed a yes. Jacks thumb stroked my hand as our fingers tangled together. Johnson walked in with wide eyes.

"How the hell-?" He ran a disbelieved hand through his hair. Sammy stood there, on his phone.

"You can leave now." Jack mumbled to the boys, his eyes not leaving our intertwined hands.

"Well that didn't last very long." Sammy mumbled. The corner of my mouth lifted a little and they left.

Jack kissed my hand and looked at me. He leaned in an kissed me, but I pulled away when he tried to deepen it. He made a low, annoyed grumble.

"Jack, I told you, I'm not gonna be your little bitch anymore." I sighed.
He huffed in annoyance before standing, causing me to do so as well.