Chapter 6

Hey guys!

*There is one role left:

Johnson's girl. Just comment or inbox.

Enjoy this other other unedited chapter!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The horn rang loudly, I groaned loudly. I jogged into the shower and locked the door. Jack started banging on the door as I slipped my clothes off.

"Let me take one with you" he said. I rolled my eyes an turned the shower on and entered. When I was finished I turned it off, wrapped myself in a towel and opened the door, Jack was once again just in boxers. "thanks sweetheart" he sarcastically said. I just pushed past him but he grabbed my upper arm. Our eyes locked and he just shot me a smile before going in. He stopped me to smile?

I just shrugged it off and I put my clothes on which consisted of a white muscle shirt, black leather tights and my burgundy converse. I applied light makeup, and tied my hair into a high ponytail. I looked I my side and saw Jack dressed into grey drop crotch pants, a black shirt, a black knit sweater and a red vans beanie.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow with an annoyed face. "Ready?" he sighed.

"Yeah" I said a little uneasy by his major bipolar ness. We exited the room and walked to the elevator and ran into Johnson.

"Hey bro" Johnson nodded. Jack just nodded back without any emotion.

"Is he always like this?" I asked making a face.

"Yeah, pretty much." Johnson laughed. I just shrugged, trying to forget about it. The doors were about to close but Jack stuck his hand back out.

"Fuck this" Jack cursed. "c'mon Blaire." Jack directed.

"I'm not ditching" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"We need to stay together." he said almost using it as an excuse.

"Ill tell them your sick." I retorted.

"Don't give a shit." Jack remarked, grabbing my hand an pulling me back out and into our room.

"What the hell is-" I was about to rant but Jack pinned me against the wall. His face inches from mine.

"Don't give me that shit again!" he yelled in my face. I turned my cheek to him, making an angry face.

"Asshole" I muttered. He grabbed my chin and made me face him.

"Shut the fuck up." he put exaggeration on each word. I rolled my eyes.

"Move" I deadpanned. I ripped my wrists away and pushed at his chest with both hands, he barely even budged. He laughed while scoffing.

"Weak bitch" he muttered before pushing off the wall and sitting on his bed.

"Jack, I'm leaving." I said, motioning towards the door. He quickly stood up.

"No" He almost whined, I gave him a confused face. "we'll get in trouble, last thing I need is a phone call to my dad." he said.

"I could say you're sick and that I was taking care of you" I suggested.

"No, you're staying." He simply said. I made a sour face and plopped down onto my bed. Jack walked over to me laying down and he laid down next to me, slipping his hand around my waist.

"You're so difficult." I said under my breath.

"How?" he laughed.

"One minute you're yelling at me the next you're hugging me." I replied.