𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟

@-𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐱𝐨

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47𝗴𝘄𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗶↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺    @-𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮𝘅𝗼⸻i'd have all the money in the world⸻

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47
𝗴𝘄𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗶
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ @-𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮𝘅𝗼
i'd have all the money in the world

( SYNOPSIS . . . . . ! )
❝...young love, like drugs, left us chasing first highs...❞
—Atticus

ooo. MONET ALDERIDGE WAS a Kook. She was the perfect poster girl for Figure Eight and that alone drove JJ Maybank to the depths of hatred for the Alderidge teen. God, he hated everything about her. From her hair that glistened in the heat of the sun — not an ounce of frizz laid on her head due to her fancy, expensive hair products, to the obnoxious smile that landed on her, always glossy, lips as she looked down at the Pogues ( even thought she didn't, look down at the Pogues, that was. JJ just happened to be dramatic as fuck and decided that because she was a Kook she hated all Pogues, she didn't, only him ), and he hated the way her skin glistened in the North Carolina heat.

ooo. Monet on the other hand? She couldn't really give a rats ass about JJ Maybank. She knew he didn't like her for reasons beyond herself, but did that effect her day? No. Did it make her wallow in self-pity wondering what the Hell she did to make the blond teen hate her so much? No. She simply didn't care. If he didn't like her, he didn't like her. Fair enough. There wasn't much she could do about that.