WORK

liked by thomasraggi__ and 499,531 othersmarlenarrr E buonasera, signore e signori

marlenarrr E buonasera, signore e signori

Comments disabled

...

"Incredible guys, this was your best one so far, good job!" some kind of manager praises after their performance.

That's when I realise I was smiling up to the stage the entire time. Before I am able to control myself again, a pair of familiar eyes watches back.

Now a slight smile appears on Victoria's face too. I don't know if it's because of the praise or because of me. Either way, it can't be bad.

"Marlena, they're ready for you!" Nikkie somehow managed to sneak up on me and surprise me.

"Alright!" I stand up energetically to follow her.

We go backstage to the dressing rooms.

"Marlena?" I hear a male voice shout after me.

"I'll be right back!" I say to Nikkie and turn around.

"Marlena!" Thomas says a bit louder now.

"Coming!"

I don't have to look for him long because he already walks in my direction.

"Yes?" I ask when he sees me.

"Uh... do you wanna get a drink with us tonight? To catch up a bit..."

"Sure!" I say a bit out of breath.

"There's a bar right around the corner of our hotel..." he then ads.

"Say, at 9.30?"

"Perfetto" he smiles at me.

"Thomas?" I hear a female voice- her voice.

Soon after,Victoria shows up and presses a phone in Thomas' hand.

"You need to take better care for your stuff!" she warns him in Italian.

"Oh." is all Thomas has to say.

During a moment of silence Victoria's eyes land on me for the third time today. It's just now that she notices I'm here because she looks a bit taken aback when she sees me.

"Hi, Lena." she greets me quietly but keeps the distance.

No one but her ever called me "Lena". I didn't expect her to say my nickname but I do the same with her

"Ciao, Vita."

She smiles at me probably because she hasn't heard that nickname in a long time. The next moment another guy comes to join our little exchange.

It's the lead singer.

"What's going on here?" he asks the bassist and guitarist in Italian.

"We have a date tonight!" Thomas cheers.