Chapter 3

"I'm glad I have a roommate like you." Tammi smiled. "Yes, imagine if I got a goth, shy girl?" I said. "And imagine if my roommate was a total snob?" Tammi said back. "You mean like Mia?" I asked. "Well she's so nice in the show, and so mean in real life." Tammi answered. "Speaking of which it's time to watch." I said turning on the show live. We were ready to sleep but instead we were just lying in our beds watching. The show started of with Mia and her friends from the show coming off their jet. Mia was rooming with the co-star of the show Leslie. It showed a big crowed following Mia and her gang until they got to the academy and got joined by dance magazine photographers. Later it showed Mia and Leslie exploring their dorm which was twice the size as ours. Then the dreaded part when Mia fell on top of me arrived. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best.
Mia and her crowed walking toward me was like watching a horror film. "Mabye mummy will let me decorate me and Leslie's dorm." Mia squealed. Soon enough I saw myself watching Tammi's class and walking down the corridor at the same time. Mia turned to her crowed and flashed some smiled to I guess the thousand people who will be reading her new magazine. That was the point I walked straight into Mia and Mia fell on top of me. "This is just getting good," Tammi said staring at the tv with what
looked like a mouthful of popcorn. The whole scene of the crime unrolled and the
camera switched to a recap of the incident with Leslie and Mia in their dorm. "She's just jealous," Leslie comforted Mia. "You think so." Mia said innocently. "Of course! How about we make a plan with the other girls to bring that girl down!" Leslie pouted. "What if she's watching the show!" Cried Mia. "Please, if she tried to hurt you I'm sure she wouldn't watch this." "Wha- ha." Tammi's words became giggles and soon enough we were rolling in laughter. I picked up my phone to check the time. "Tammi! It's after lights out!" I yelled. "You nervous?" Tammi asked as she clicked off the tv. "For what?" I questioned. "Lyrical." My smile faded. Tomorrow I'm in the same class as Mia.
"Mornin' " Tammi said. I opened my eyes to see Tammi already in her outfit for lyrical. "Huh?" I said awkwardly. "Sorry, I'm an early bird." Tammi whispered. I glanced at my alarm clock. "6:00!" I yelled. "I need to show you something." Tammi explained. "Fine, let me get ready." "Okay." Tammi said.
"I heard we have the nicest teacher for lyrical." Tammi said knowlededably. "You got your keys for the dorm." I asked. "Ca-Chang." Tammi whipped out her keys. "So what did you wake me up for?" I questioned. "Well, you know that Juilliard competition?" "Yes" I said. "I did it last year-" "What! That means your higher then Mia!" I yelled. "Shhhhh keep it down." Tammi whispered. "So..." I said. "I might be higher then Mia but you are too." Tammi whispered. "What does this have to do with waking up early." I asked. "Since you haven't qualified for a solo like me I can take you to a mini solo competition. If you come 4th, 3rd, 2nd, or even 1st you can go against Mia." Tammi explained. "But the teachers won't let me go." I pleaded. "I'll let you go...we'll sneak." Tammi said as a smirk-ish smile fell on her face. "True fact, I can't drive." I said. "Weird but true, my family lives in Brooklyn and my brother just turned 17." Tammi smiled. "Your crazy!" I said. "We're crazier."