Chapter 2

~ 7 Years Later, 3rd Pov ~

Adrien was still " dating " Lila, he knew how successful Marinette was and was happy for her, he would always check her fashions magazines and wish her the best, but he never knew that she had a child.
Marinette was known as one of the best fashion designers in the world, only a few people knew about her child, it was only her family and friends, she never wanted the world or Adrien to know about them and even neither Alya nor nino mentioned it in front of Adrien, Even Gabriel Agreste didn't know, she would let them a model for her but they would cover their faces with a face mask to hide their identities and write little information about their lives but never mentioned that Marinette was their mother.

~ London Morning, 3rd Pov ~

Marinette woke up to the sun shining through the window, she brushed her teeth and got dressed, and then went downstairs, she started making breakfast and was done after a short time.
"Come down, Breakfast is ready!" Marinette shouted
"Coming mom," said Emma as she went downstairs holding hands with Louis
Marinette smiled as her kids came down the stairs, Emma had blonde hair and green eyes, while Louis had Blonde Hair with Bluebell eyes.

"Come down, Breakfast is ready!" Marinette shouted "Coming mom," said Emma as she went downstairs holding hands with LouisMarinette smiled as her kids came down the stairs, Emma had blonde hair and green eyes, while Louis had Blonde Hair with Blue...

Emma & Louis

They sat at the table and ate together and were done eating after a few minutes.
"Emma, Louis I want to tell you something," said Marinette
"Yes?" said Louis
"As you guys know, Christmas is next month and your birthday would be after 3 weeks, I was thinking about going back to Paris and celebrate your 8th birthday and Christmas with your grandparents for the first time?" asked Marinette
"Ok mom, it'll be fun!" said Emma excitedly
"Ok then, prepare your things and we will leave after a week," said Marinette smiling
"Ok," said the twins together and went upstairs.

~ At Paris, Adrien Pov~

I woke up this morning thinking about marinette and what she's doing, I opened my computer and went through the latest news about her, she always models these twins together and they look so cute, I always wonder who their parents might be but they don't share any information about them, they look so happy while modeling and they are so adorable, I then searched a bit information and read a bit interesting facts about them.