08 [unedited] +

•Mature themes•

-
-
-

Jean moaned and whimpered at the degrading praises his lover gave him. Telling him how 'he's a good boy for mommy' and how her slutty boy was nothing but a toy for her use.

His fingers dug into her thighs as her wetness dripped into his mouth with every suck and lick. His once soft dick was completely hard now, beads of precum sliding down the tip.

"mmm" Cheyenne moaned out, gripping the headboard as she rode his face.

Jean took her clit in between his lips, shaking his his head from side to side. His hooded eyes gazed at her, admiring how ethereal she looked.

Her brown skin had a warm tint to it, feeling the warmth trail up her body. Jean blew on her pussy, making her back arch in ecstasy.

"you're doing so good." she praised.

He parted her lips once more, pushing his thumb in her hole, teasing her as she had teased him.

He sloppily made out with her puffy lips. Messily swallowing the mixture of her arousal and his saliva. He pulled her back down as she tried to run away from his tongue.

"f-fuck, im close." her tongue hung out of her mouth, squeezing her eyes shut as her thighs began to tremble.

As the words left her lips, Jean sped up the pace, flicking his tongue every which way.

"You wanna make mommy cum baby?" She bit her lip, looking down and establishing eye contact between the two.

"mhm, cum for me mommy. i want it so bad, let me have it." he cried out.

He could feel her tremble once more as she pushed her thighs closer to his face. Her body froze up as her juices oozed from her pussy and into Jean's awaiting mouth.

He slowly lapped up her tasty nectar, moaning while savoring her flavor. When he finished, Cheyenne moved down to encase his lips in a slutty kiss.

Tongues mingling with each other as they shared the aftertaste. She pulled away, rolling onto her back, still trying to catch her breath.

Jean rolled over, deciding to lay on her chest, head facing her direction as he took in her features.

'Things couldn't get much better than this' he thought as he dug his face into her breast. Groaning out once Cheyenne scratched his scalp with her medium length nails.

_________________________

She stared down at him in her black attire and stilettos. Gripping a flogger in one hand while holding a leash in the other, she smiled sadistically at the sight in front of her.

Marcus whimpered when she slightly pressed down on back with her foot.

"What an obedient pet you are. " she sneered seductively.

"Ready to slut yourself out for a little bit of attention." She tightened the leash, pulling his head back to expose his face.

He had tears streaming down his pretty flushed cheeks. He let out a whine, wiggling his hips for some sort of friction.

The rest of her mates were tied up in chairs with vibrating cock rings for their punishment.

Cheyenne moved away, walking towards the bed before settling down with her legs crossed.

Her red painted lips tsked as she watched him crawl to her. He stopped at her feet, keeping his head bared down.

He leaned against her legs when he felt her nails scrap against his scalp in a soothing manner.

"Would you like your reward now or later?" She asked while trailing her fingers across his face.

"Now, please." He moaned out.

Cheyenne changed positions, allowing him to sit on the edge of the bed while she kneeled between his legs.

She leaned up to give him a brief kiss in the lips before slipping off his boxers.

His pinkish tip pushed out more precum as his excitement rose.

She rubbed her finger across the tip, smearing the cum over it. She wasted no time, immediately deepthroating, causing a loud whimpered gasp to leave his parted lips.

His hands balled up the silky sheets underneath him. One of her rules was to not touch her unless she gave permission or initiated it. It was her test of self restraint and was an 'easy' way to get rack up points for rewards.

"Aren't you a good boy for mommy?" She told him as she quickened her pace, swirling her tongue on the underside of his dick.

He chanted yes's in response, begging and pleading for his release. And just before he reached his peak, his alarm rang.

He huffed in anger, slinging his alarm across the room. He was so close to getting the release he wanted. He sighed, mumbling a few curses as he got up to immediately head to the shower to finish the job.

_______________________

Hope y'all enjoyed it, and go check out the cast that I published yesterday, (they're faceless, so you don't have to worry about them not being to your liking)

Not too much to say this time around, but stay safe guys and make sure you eat and drink plenty of water😙.

Toodles🏃🏾‍♀️💨