Touch

I woke up with an ache in my jaw. The pain medicine has been cut down. I bit my lip to stop a groan from escaping my mouth. I pulled my phone from a table beside my bed. It was 8:30 am. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and saw a smoothie on the table. I picked it up and began to drink small sips.

     I became aware of a faint sound of voices. I ignored them and drank more of the smoothie. It was delicious. I stretched my arms before putting down the smoothie. I gently pulled off the sheet and stood up.

    My legs swayed uneasily after not walking for a few days. I grabbed the wall and made my way to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and sat down on the toilet. I noticed Florences jacket on the counter. I reached for it, curious. It smelled strongly of her perfume.

Warning- Self-pleasure and Masturbation.
To let you know, I'm not one to touch myself. I don't get much pleasure from it. It's different when it's someone else hands. But right now I felt a need to pleasure myself. My core ached more than my jaw did.
      I set down the jacket and gently touched the inside of my thigh. It sent a shiver up my spine. I moved to my core. I gently ran my finger up my slit. I bit the inside of my cheek to stop a moan. My thumb found my clit and I began to circle it. I let out a quiet whimper. I pulled my hand off my pussy before turning on the sink. I then put my hand back on my clit. I rubbed it faster. The pleasure rushed through my body. I caught the scent of Florences perfume and it turned me on more. I put one finger in my throbbing core. A delicate moan slipped out of my mouth. I felt a knot forming in my stomach. Just as I was about to finish a knock sent my hands away.
Warning Over
"Y/N? Are you okay? I heard groaning." Florence's voice came through the door.
"Yeah, it's just my jaw hurts. I was trying to wash my face." I began to wash the juices off my fingers. A fierce blush burned my cheeks a bright red.

    The person I was thinking about while touching myself stood outside the door. I finished washing my hands and opened the door. She was leaning against the wall outside the bathroom. Her face lit up when she saw me.

"Good to see you up and about, " she smiled, giving me a gentle hug.
"Feels good too, " I said into her chest.
"The doctors said they can release you soon," Florence said, pulling away. I didn't want to stop hugging her, but I stepped back anyways.
"That's good." I made my way back to my bed. I got slowly under the covers. Florence watched me. I saw the worry in her eyes.

"I assume you don't have a place to stay." I inquired.
"I don't," Florence mumbled.
"Well, you can move in with me. I've got a big apartment in northern la." I said.
"Really?!" Florence squealed.

"Yup. You need to pay rent..." I smirked. She came up to me and hugged me tightly.
"Oh sorry." she pulled back, blushing fiercely. I smiled.
"It's okay." the doctor knocked before entering. Florence stepped back from my bed.

"Well, Ms. Y/L/N it seems you are recovering nicely. You can go home. But you need a caretaker for the time being." he explained.
"She's got one." Florence took my hand. I shook my head, grinning up at her.

"Good. Now let's get you off these machines. Your prescriptions have been sent to your pharmacist. Take them every day they are prescribed for, " he instructed, unhooking my machines. "Now change and we'll sign you out." he nodded before leaving.

"Should I?" Florence asked.
"You're my caretaker now so you should be aware of my injuries." I teased.
"Alright, " she blushed as I stood up. I took my hospital gown and was left in nothing but my bandages. Florence turned her head slightly. I pulled on a pair of boxers.

"I forgot, I borrowed some of your underwear

"I forgot, I borrowed some of your underwear." Florence blurted,
"that's fine, " I said. "Do you wanna look at the bandages?" I asked. The doctors had taught her how to change bandages the day before.

"Okay." she gently unwrapped the bandage. The bruises were an angry purple. You could see where they inserted needles and stitches. Florence inhaled sharply.
"Oh my, " was all she managed. She gently ran her cold hands over the bruises. "Fuck Timothèe," she whispered onto my exposed skin. I shivered as her breath ran over my neck. She shook her head and rewrapped my wounds. I latched my bra on before pulling on a hoodie.

"I'm gonna get my stuff together, you should too," I advised. I moved to my pile of clothes and belongings.

   I began to stuff things into my backpack. It was the only thing they could find in my car. It was packed from a trip. I zipped it tight. Florence was bent over, packing her bags. Her ass was gripped by a pair of leggings. I peeled my eyes away and put my heavy backpack on over my shoulder.

"Alright. Let's go." Florence opened the door and we made our way down to the exit. We filled out the necessary paperwork and left. It felt amazing to get fresh air.
"Wait. Hear that?" Florence stopped me with her arm. Clicks. Cameras.

Shit. Motherfuckers." I felt my backpack rub against my sore back. I whimpered slightly.
"Let's get home." Florence wrapped her arm around me protectively. We put our heads down and found our Uber.

"Where to ladies?" he asked,
"Heres the address." I showed him a map. "Paparazzi could be listening and hear," I whispered to Florence.
"They aren't the CIA love," she whispered directly into my ear. This sent shivers down my spine.

"It's time to go home." I intertwined our fingers.
We were going home.
Together.